• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

I have same concern before, but you are in for some awesome surprise.
And that's just like 30-40 minutes peek.

I just watched a few minutes of the stream, but you're in for a surprise.

It's hard to answer that without spoiling. But I will say that it looks like enemy types and varities are more prevalent than in the previous games.

There are indeed bosses.

FML.

I'm not done final exams till April 21st. After that, I'm going to make sweet love to this game for 2 weeks straight.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It's hard to answer that without spoiling. But I will say that it looks like enemy types and varities are more prevalent than in the previous games.

There are indeed bosses.

OOoOOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH

2 had great enemy variety and I think I've only seen two types of DUP enemies so far. NICE

viveks86

There are indeed bosses.

HYPE OVERDRIVE!

isdfvfMHHOf8v.gif

Namikaze1

Great job on the OT, Burn! I'm doing my best to stay out of the spoilers thread but man I had to spoiled myself on that 3rd power. Hopefully these last few days go by quickly.

Great impressions of enemy variety is killing me, though they can't be frustrating and slow to fight like inFamous 2 enemies, the DUP conduit boss for example looks fun as hell to fight.

Hoo-doo

Banned
must... not... spoil....
hard...............................................to.... resist... spoiler thread

The streams are all gone and there literally is no footage of the new stuff as far as i've seen.

All you have to know is that it's looking pretty damn great.

bigmf

I guess I have to stay out of the spoiler thread, live from playstation, youtube, and be really careful with twitter for a week.

I'm not worried about it yet, the package is supposed to come with my mail and the mailman hasn't been through my neighborhood yet

You'll likely be the first to know on this forum. I hope you'll get it soon so I'll know if the actual game is waiting for me when I arrive home tonight and not a package of disappointment.

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm not worried about it yet, the package is supposed to come with my mail and the mailman hasn't been through my neighborhood yet

will be good to know, ebay actually removed the listing all together so.......your the only hope left. Only option left is to resolve an issue and get a refund.

will be good to know, ebay actually removed the listing all together so.......your the only hope left. Only option left is to resolve an issue and get a refund.

I also noticed that ebay had removed the listing. I'm still remaining hopeful though, because of the seller's feedback and rating. I checked his latest ratings/comments, and there are posts for today, but nothing in regards to this game yet.

Jonboy

If you haven't looked in the spoiler thread...don't. Trust me, it's better if you wait.

And yes...it's freakin' amazing.

LuuKyK

If you haven't looked in the spoiler thread...don't. Trust me, it's better if you wait.

And yes...it's freakin' amazing.

Yep, I only did it because I have no expectation of getting a new console anytime soon. But those who own a PS4 should really wait and discover all these new things by themselves.

OsirisBlack

Banned
This Game looks absolutely amazing, I also agree if you have not looked in the spoiler thread do not do it. That third power.... just.... wow.

Atlas157

This Game looks absolutely amazing, I also agree if you have not looked in the spoiler thread do not do it. That third power.... just.... wow.

That third power does look amazing. I want to keep the 4th power a surprise, but I love spoiling myself... it'll be a painful week.

Any idea how much time into the game it showed up? Might give an idea of how many more are left. Use spoiler tags just in case people don't even want that to be revealed.

If someone answers this please do so with a spoiler tag; I don't want to know when the third power appears.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Any idea how much time into the game it showed up? Might give an idea of how many more are left. Use spoiler tags just in case people don't even want that to be revealed.

EDIT: Actually, never mind. It would make me expect it when I play it.

No I spoiled what it was for myself by going into that dreadful/wonderful/horrid/beautiful thread ....

Man the hype around this third power is driving me crazy!

I'll (hopefully) have the game tomorrow, but man I want to play the game right now!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The third power must be salt, extracted from the tears of people expecting a downgrade, and used to cast glorious shadows onto the environment.

Raptor

Even though I know Delsin is a game character there is a screen there that totally looks like a real person god damn. to me anyway.

Top Bottom