• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Nostalgia rush.

I went to a PlayStation Experience in London over 10 years ago. Or maybe it was twice I went. I played a Smackdown game with my friend and two other guys we knew from a Smackdown forum.

I also tried out the PlayStation Eye game. Had to wipe the bubbles from the screen. I went up to the camera and used my lanyard pass to wipe them all off almost instantly, and that was the end of that.

But the events were so good. We were saddened when they moved the next one to Alton Towers. That was the end of that era.

Philippo

I'm 5 pages late and it's not worthy of GAF's standards (i suck at this soo bad), but whatever an Hype Train is always an hype train!

HYPETRAIN.jpg

2thepoint

Last year's was... not the kind of reception they were hoping to have. Viacom has not said anything yet, but my guess is even if they do have it Sony will not be a very large presence (like last year).

Oh God, the memories of last year - Geoff isn't bad but the format was horrific.

I actually hope the VGAs do go ahead in some form - we got to see No Mans Sky last year. That alone made it worth it.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Oh God, the memories of last year - Geoff isn't bad but the format was horrific.

I actually hope the VGAs do go ahead in some form - we got to see No Mans Sky last year. That alone made it worth it.
ib1eqqMfVSbmyA.gif

SmokyDave

Holy shit, the Vita list has leaked:

...so, pretty much the same as the last few shows. It will be nice to see 'blank' and 'blank' again though.

Hexa

Google Translate:

I just learned the existence of exclusive # PS4 which will engulf the internets in December GROSSE . Be prepared .

Note: Exclu probably was short for exclusif due to Twitter character count.

o_O

Omega Boost PS4! Who Knows Really.

Maybe it has something to do with that CyberConnect2 Announcement which is going to be announced at the end of the year?

Yeah the only thing I can think of is Sony going out and grabbing a popular 3rd party franchise as exclusive.

Maybe a return shot for the Tomb Raider move, who knows.

We'll see! December should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom