• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

HeySeuss

sooo is there no other place online or in-store that will have a $300 X1 with a choice of a free game that isnt limited to the M$'s online store selection of like 3 games?? I was ready to go on Dell for that crazy $300 deal for the GoW bundle w/Fallout 4 and a controller, went to check out at 6:02 and it was already gone?!?

Sold out even before that. I was on at 6:00, refreshed the page and it was sold out in 20 seconds. No joke. That was the only one that had that good of a deal. I had to settle for the standard Gears bundle at Walmart. Target has a 60$ gift card which is a little better tho, but that's as good as it gets.

What's the best deal for Dying Light on Xbox One right now? Microsoft Store had it for $15 but it's sold out.

Walmart had it for 15. I think best buy does too.

AttamisZero

Neo Member
Wow same here...Can't believe it is still full price

Full price everywhere, which I can't understand, other Namco Bandai titles drop in price except for one piece. I'm holding out hope for cyber Monday but this money is starting to gravitate towards other games :/

Marvie_3

Banned
Sold out even before that. I was on at 6:00, refreshed the page and it was sold out in 20 seconds. No joke. That was the only one that had that good of a deal. I had to settle for the standard Gears bundle at Walmart. Target has a 60$ gift card which is a little better tho, but that's as good as it gets.

Walmart had it for 15. I think best buy does too.
Walmart doesn't have it for shipping and Best Buy still has it listed at 39.99. I guess I'll just wait on it.

Walked into Walmart 15 minutes ago, They forgot to mark Dying Light down in case. They had 10 copies. Walked out in 10 minutes with one. :) Last deal I wanted,

Scarphace

Ended up picking up some missed games GOW Collection and Madden for $35 after a RZ certificate, not too bad. I noticed a lot of people were getting xbox one consoles/games/accessories this year at my local best buy.

I feel like Microsoft is taking Black Friday.

I haven't seen one PS4 purchased out in the wild yet, but I've seen several people at both Target and Walmart with Xbox Ones.

jonjonaug

I feel like Microsoft is taking Black Friday.

I haven't seen one PS4 purchased out in the wild yet, but I've seen several people at both Target and Walmart with Xbox Ones.

Wasn't able to find any PS4s left at Kohls when I went over there, but I doubt they had many to begin with. I picked one up from Best Buy instead.

I found the lightning returns target steelbook edition for $10 at target. Also got $15 new super Mario Bros.2.

I might look for gears ultimate edition at the Microsoft store and get some psn flash sale stuff but otherwise I'm done.

Maaaaan.....I figured what the hell. I went to Walmart and had them grab me splatoon and wonderful 101. When Wonderful 101 came up at 29, I told them it should be the same as splatoon. She said ok but couldn't do the override? So eventually someone else came over and just said I couldnt do it. So close....so far. Still grabbed it for 29!

Don't Target and Walmart have gift cards for the X1 as opposed to Best Buy which doesn't? That would explain the discrepency.

I was completely out of luck though. All I wanted was Diablo 3. Two Best Buys. All gone.

brian!

what are the prices for getting a wired xbox360 controller online? or is there some good deal for a controller for pc somewhere?

why am i not able to order items from Walmart right now? Wanted Dying Light PS4 for $15 and it's not available to order

also still in for Until Dawn, what's the cheapest price? Sold out at Best Buy

why am i not able to order items from Walmart right now? Wanted Dying Light PS4 for $15 and it's not available to order

also still in for Until Dawn, what's the cheapest price? Sold out at Best Buy

Just go to store. My Walmart forgot to change price. They had 10 copies still. Was in and out in 10 mins

speedomodel

Stopped by Walmart/Target on way home from the folks. Walmart had PLENTY of Dying Light and GTA V. Didn't grab a GTA V, wish I had but oh well.

Wal-mart had no Dying Light and one GTA V. Picked up the GTA. Really wish there was some easy way to trade an unopened disc version for a digital code.

I'll hit the other walmart in town in the morning and try to track down a Dying Light.

tav7623

Don't know if this has been posted on here or not but here's a little PSA in case you are planning on buying The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

PSA: If you get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt new at GameStop or GameStop.com the Xbox One version will (apparently) come with a bunch of Bonus stuff (Game Soundtrack, Physical Game Map, Physical Booklet called The Witcher Universe Compendium, and a Steel Book game case) while the PS4 version will come with just one Bonus item (a Steel Book game case) for it regardless if you bought it in store or online, though the GameStop website does say that the in store copies would be limited.

Top Bottom