• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

statham

from RBH and Reddit.
EDIT:
Bluray deals
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...J9jnexpRxLbuhA2UPfs/edit?pli=1#gid=1132178771

1UYhQOJ.png

Kkt2Knn.png

click

click

click

Spreadsheet of all sales.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...gle_doc_enjoy/

For the console discounts, are there any for PS4 that arent doorbusters? I'm not lining up on thanksgiving evening. Thats ridiculous

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Was hoping Best Buy would do a sale on Fallout 4 for at least 50 dollars, because a I just became a GCU member.

Platy

Where are the eshop money sales ?

I remember seeing some with discount ... was that not a black friday sale ?

Also, where is the 1 dollar sale on call of duty and angry birds star wars ?

styl3s

Seeing a lot of these insane Xbox/PS4 bundles the Wii-U one just kind of depresses me. I'll have to bite since it's the cheapest ill get it before Xeno but i just have no real interest in either smash or splatoon and since both are pre-installed i can't resell those :/

Not saying either game is bad i have played both and both are great they just aren't my type of games.

Hmm... I really wanted to get a Wii U during Black Friday, but didn't line the idea of going digital.

It looks like it'll be more cost effective to get a refurbished Wii U + physical Nintendo Land for $200, then physical Splatoon for $25 and physical Smash for $35.
Yeah i really don't like the idea of having the digital games forced especially considering how fucking terrible the account management stuff is with the wii-u.

Hopefully NX joins 2005, i mean 2015 and fixes these problems. Regardless, i want Xeno the day it drops and i doubt ill snag a brand new wii-u cheaper than this before what? December 4th?

Hmm... I really want to get a Wii U during Black Friday, but don't like the idea of going digital.

It looks like it'll be more cost effective to get a refurbished Wii U + physical Nintendo Land for $200, then physical Splatoon for $25 and physical Smash for $35.

I'm going to need a PS4. Should I get there early and line up? In other words- are they expected to run out? Or are there any online deals? If I should line up, which of those stores do you guys recommend?

Should I even care about Black Friday or do you guys think there will be better holiday deals?

I'm going to need a PS4. Should I get there early and line up? In other words- are they expected to run out? Or are there any online deals? If I should line up, which of those stores do you guys recommend?

Should I even care about Black Friday or do you guys think there will be better holiday deals?

I would go ahead and take the Newegg deal for 299 right now and skip the insanity.

Top Bottom