• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump signs Holocaust memorial guestbook the way only he can

Need to see the picture to really appreciate this

Nym0yPj.jpg

what a clown

That.... cant be his actualy writting can it? It iS wrItteN liKE a FUcKin MorOn

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Worse than Bieber at the Anne Frank museum.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Beiber is more mature than Trump, and would likely be a better president.

That's how fucking low the bar is right now. The bar has been buried so low you could build and stabilize an oil rig over it.

I really think that grown people whose handwriting consists of random capital letters mixed in with lower case letters as well as the addition of + instead of proper conjunctions should be shot.

Trump is a national embarrassment and Obama's note was eloquent & inspring, this can also demonstrate the appeal of Donald Trump to the people to voted for him, and (part) of the unappeal of Obama from those same people. Trump's note is direct and personal, it talks about what he knows -- himself; Obama's note is impersonal and appeals to the human condition and talks about what he knows (a great deal), but it comes across as lecturing or pedantic.

I, obviously, aspire to the latter for my president, but this is as clear an example as there is of how Trump appeals to that ~25% of Americans that voted for him.

Anyone who takes it that way is a fool.

"So amazing + to be here with all my dead friends. Huge amount of dead jews, the biggest amount I have ever seen! Of course it wasn't as big as my inauguration crowd."

What is that other horrible scribble under his signature?

I believe that is Melania Trump's signature.

Top Bottom