• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump signs Holocaust memorial guestbook the way only he can

red731

What the fuck man.

probably thought he was limited to 140 characters...

350x700px-LL-67bfe4a3_F1D3DD272.gif

Iksenpets

Banned
It looks like the sort of note you leave in the yearbook of a kid you don't really know but who asked you to sign anyway.

Edit: Damn, beaten to this joke

Steejee

Could have added some hearts and smiley faces and they wouldn't have looked out of place. Such a fucking embarrassment of a man.

Lunar15

He likely didn't know where he was, and the story of the holocaust didn't mention his name in it anywhere enough to keep his attention.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Believe it or not, I went into this thread expecting something way, way worse. The Justin Bieber one is tough to beat lol.

Futureman

What does "with all of my friends" even mean? Did he bring along a bunch of old college chums?

Honestly I doubt Trump even has any friends in the sense that most peoole consider a friend.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I had a lot of fun and met many fun people. The food was good and the weather sunny. I can't wait to come here again.
Donnie, Age 70

Ottaro

In many ways, no matter how much we course correct, I feel as though this country will never recover from this man.
For real. The bar is now set soo low for the next dozen presidents that all they really need to be able to do is string together a coherent sentence and theyll get a hundred think pieces patting them on the back for not being Trump.

Keasar

“It is a great honor to be here with all of my friends - so amazing + will never forget!”

Hasn't he fucking done exactly that like 4-5 times when it would be the most appropriate to mention it during his Presidency?

Top Bottom