• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump signs Holocaust memorial guestbook the way only he can

Christine

I like how every letter minus G is uppercase. The letter G isn't good enough to be uppercase?

Edit: I noticed the i letter lol.

He's using a style of block letters optimized for speed. It's honestly not bad, the most important thing about this sort of hand is that each glyph should be readily distinct and unique. It's consistent, legible, well aligned and proportioned. The content of what he's written is what indicates a paucity of seriousness and a juvenile inadequacy to the position, place and occasion, not how he shapes his Es and Gs.

dh4niel

I don't think American can possibly recover from having such an embarrassing leader. You guys had George W. Bush FFS.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Okay.

s1u0Bwg.png

- What are the things in the D? It's surely not an o. What is this?
- If one of those things is a T, what the hell is the other one? Upper end of the d? None of these look like a T, except MAYBE the (assumed) "d".
- Those are clearly too many bumps for a "rum", no?

But really, the most confusing to me is the D thing.

Also, Obama's signature looks so fucking cool, I wish I had an actual good looking signature, but I wouldn't even know where to start with my name.

Lesath

Maybe it's a bit of a "bitch eating crackers" moment, but I never cease to be amazed about how narcissistic the man is: Trump somehow makes the occasion about him and his being there.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I think it was missed a couple pages back, so I'll post it again,

nzEaBEI.png

GNN35vq_d.jpg

His vocabulary is great. GREAT. + So awesome.

Crayons

Banned
Okay.

s1u0Bwg.png

- What are the things in the D? It's surely not an o. What is this?
- If one of those things is a T, what the hell is the other one? Upper end of the d? None of these look like a T, except MAYBE the (assumed) "d".
- Those are clearly too many bumps for a "rum", no?

But really, the most confusing to me is the D thing.

Also, Obama's signature looks so fucking cool, I wish I had an actual good looking signature, but I wouldn't even know where to start with my name.
tumblr_inline_nl89edyFLq1s4x1ew.png

Coincidence?

Who would expect anything more from trump. A vote for him is just plain irresponsible. But we knew that. Going from Obama to contemptible Trump is a sin that requires punishment.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution,” he wrote. “At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man’s potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim ‘never again.’ And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who helped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.
But he's black. So it doesn't matter. He's evil right.

Christian

I like how it's not an honor to be there. It's an honor to be there WITH ALL HIS FRIENDS. This guy actually thinks all his advisors and the leaders from other nations are his buddies. He has no grasp of the situation he's in or what's expected of him.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I like how it's not an honor to be there. It's an honor to be there WITH ALL HIS FRIENDS. This guy actually thinks all his advisors and the leaders from other nations are his buddies. He has no grasp of the situation he's in or what's expected of him.

I mean, he probably legit doesn't have any other "friends". Just as other humans see good coworkers as friends after a while, adding his mind is probably that of a 10 year old in most things, I honestly believe him believing they are actually "all his best friends".
Which is kinda sad, really.

Camwi

The difference in the level of intelligence between Bush Jr. and Trump, compared with Obama, is just fucking ridiculous. This country keeps electing fucking idiots as a backlash to electing smart people. :/

It's plainly obvious that the + "Will Never forget" was added after he wrote the first part as the rest 'fits' together neatly but the "Will..." bollocks doesn't. He obviously had no idea what to write. He was probably told what to write but couldn't remember because he's a fucking idiot.
I mean he's probably never had to actually think about anything in his goddam life.

He's using a style of block letters optimized for speed. It's honestly not bad, the most important thing about this sort of hand is that each glyph should be readily distinct and unique. It's consistent, legible, well aligned and proportioned. The content of what he's written is what indicates a paucity of seriousness and a juvenile inadequacy to the position, place and occasion, not how he shapes his Es and Gs.

But writing it like that makes it akin to taking notes. He had no need for speed when he basically wrote a tweet. It makes it look even worse than it already is.

Top Bottom