• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBait

donkey show said:
I be rockin dat Yung Humma T.

168024_534738842647_73600110_31115000_5220888_n.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What size did you get and how is the fit on these t-shirts? Thinking of picking up a "Flynt Flossy is my favorite rapper" shirt, but I'm not sure if I should go with a large or medium.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GatorBait said:
What size did you get and how is the fit on these t-shirts? Thinking of picking up a "Flynt Flossy is my favorite rapper" shirt, but I'm not sure if I should go with a large or medium.
I got a large and it fits great on me'... But I wear my shirts a bit snug for my physique. My avatar is me, I'm a bout 6 '1 200

GatorBait said:
I'm 5'5" and medium fits perfectly. I have both shirts in the same size.

2CSHw.jpg

Irish

There needs to be a Tummiscratch one as well that has just his red mask on a solid background on the front and the words "A Tummiscratch Shirt!" on the back.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I tossed aside my atheism for a brief moment when I first heard the sneak preview of Did I Mention I Like To Dance, and prayed that it be made a video.

Maybe religion's on to something. TJR, FLynt Flo$$Y, you have answered my prayers.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
All jokes aside, when this video popped up on my facebook I had a headache.. now I feel no pain... This dude is a dancing Tylenol... So amazing

Phloxy

These dudes are the best hip/r n b sensation since early 90's groups, and I'm not even kidding around. LOVE THE JEEP!

Nelo Ice

Banned
can someone make avys from the new video i need a new avatar!

edit:if someone could make an avy of the moonwalk looped i would be really thankful

GatorBait said:
Haha, awesome! Well, I seem to be a similar build to you, but I am 5'9". Think a M will work?
Hmmm, I'd go with a large. The bottom of the shirt only goes past my waist line by a couple inches.

Irish

Threi said:
now...who was saying f.floss was the weakest member of turquoise jeep again?

I said he was the weakest vocalist. I also said he was one of the best dancers.

Basically, I win because that video was absolutely fucking amazing and I didn't think it was medically possible to be able to move one's body so fluidly. Now I need to go lose three hundred pounds so I can move like that as well. I weigh quite a bit less than 300 at that, so what I'm saying is that I don't think I can do that shit with a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom