• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreimo 2 |OT| Return of the Pandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridli

I honesty don't think that anime Kanako thinks about Kyousuke in that way, but clearly no one can resist the allure of his junk.

Kuroneko, biggest c***tease in Anime History?

Nah, out of everyone she is the most invested in Kyousuke getting some.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, out of everyone she is the most invested in Kyousuke getting some.
The other girls can claim ignorance. Kuroneko knows what's up, and she even decided to give a bit... just to take it away. Moreover, she keeps teasing him after the fact and openly blocks other girls to get close to Kyousuke. As big as a c*tease as I have ever seen in media.

Ridli

Kuroneko was totally ready to get freaky when she invites Kyousuke over. But as is the case, little sisters ruin everything.

Plus it wasn't until after they started dating that she understood that Kirino was lying about being cool with it. If anything, the breakup was more Kirino c-blocking than Kuroneko bein a tease.

After the latest episode, I don't think anyone would be happier than the Black One to see people start boning.

... Ok, well, maybe Sena.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
After the latest episode, I don't think anyone would be happier than the Black One to see people start boning.

... Ok, well, maybe Sena.
She clearly
blocked Ayase
. And is pretty evident that Kyosuke would like
to get kinky with Ayase

Ridli

Lets be real though.
There is no way Ayase and Kyousuke hook up. Stabby-tan is suffering a classic case of "only want what you can't have." As soon as he makes any move she's gonna realize she dont want him and make with the sweet chin music. Hell she was already out the door and giving him the brush off until Kuroneko showed up, and as soon as she sees them making lovey eyes all of a sudden she has to start marking her territory.

Kuroneko didn't block anything in that apartment, in fact her showing up is the only reason Ayase stayed long enough to make with the jealousy.

Honestly, this is my first time paying attention to a harem-type show and I think it's making me a little crazy. Moejita lied to me! It was supposed to be completely innocent!

cjkeats

Lets be real though.
There is no way Ayase and Kyousuke hook up. Stabby-tan is suffering a classic case of "only want what you can't have." As soon as he makes any move she's gonna realize she dont want him and make with the sweet chin music. Hell she was already out the door and giving him the brush off until Kuroneko showed up, and as soon as she sees them making lovey eyes all of a sudden she has to start marking her territory.

Kuroneko didn't block anything in that apartment, in fact her showing up is the only reason Ayase stayed long enough to make with the jealousy.

Honestly, this is my first time paying attention to a harem-type show and I think it's making me a little crazy. Moejita lied to me! It was supposed to be completely innocent!

lol, "
Stabby-tan
". Good one.

I love harems, my favourite kind of anime, but I'll admit I liked the show better back in S1 when it wasn't. I mean, it's still my favourite show, but still.

lI love harems, my favourite kind of anime, but I'll admit I liked the show better back in S1 when it wasn't. I mean, it's still my favourite show, but still.

Mhm..Season one was a much better watch.

Harems you say! You looking forward to Infinite Stratos 2?

cjkeats

Volume 1 of the BDs comes out today(or tomorrow maybe?) in Japan. Limited edition comes with an art book/short novel, and prints of the first two endcards.
0a5M2z3.jpg
TAxlvt1.jpg

Mhm..Season one was a much better watch.
Harems you say! You looking forward to Infinite Stratos 2?
Haven't watched the first one! Will add it to my list though.

cjkeats

That's a pretty good cover. I look forward to Ayase's. it's a shame that Japanese Blu-rays are so expensive.

Ugh, tell me about it. They don't have subs either, which is surprising. I'd probably import them if they did. They'll have subs in the $400 box set later though I'm sure -_-;

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Ugh, tell me about it. They don't have subs either, which is surprising. I'd probably import them if they did. They'll have subs in the $400 box set later though I'm sure -_-;

It's hard paying that much at once. I still need to buy the Blu-ray box for season 1 some time. I'm fine with my LE DVD Box Set for now.

cjkeats

The Final episodes(Eps 14-16) are being simulcast worldwide on August 18th, 1pm Japan time. "What time for me?" you ask? Here.

Streaming info for everyone, international audiences included here. English audiences can watch on Crunchyroll as usual.

Ridli

I am incredibly happy that dercrunchenrollen will have the finale available. But I was hoping there would be more information to sift out of the moon runes that you linked to. It's always fun to explore things in different languages.

I was surprised to see that there was apparently a maid cafe having a little theme even with some Oreimo dishes.

w425.jpg

Maybe some character inspired drinks too? Looks like a barley tea-ish thing there for Kyousuke. Makes sense.

Oh, some adorable postcards available.
w525.jpg

Not bad, needs more Kuroneko though.

And then this.

w300.jpg

I will not sleep well tonight.

My two favorite girls confronting each other. The Ayase stuff is starting to accelerate a lot more, yet there is still that chemistry between Kuroneko and Kyousuke.

Ridli

All of them together in the same place? This will only end in bloody combat. Should be fun.

Also, I'm imaging that in the background, while the kicks are flying and the hair is pulled, Manami sits and watches silently while she hides a smile behind her hands, Gendo-style.
Grandpa Tamura is Fuyutsuki

PsionBolt

Ep12

What a shitty episode.
The confession was way, way too abrupt.
The tiny montage doesn't cut it as buildup, and the conversation flow and direction in that scene was too weak.
The rejection was decent, but tonally out of wack. More details below.

LN stuff. I (re)read vol. 10 ~ 12 just recently, so I can't help it.
- No Gendad helping build the cabinet. Before that, no Mikagami or Akagi.
- Stalker girl appears in one cut and is then ignored, unresolved. No crossdressing Mikagami.
- Placing the rejection here in vol. 10 instead of via flashback in vol. 12 makes Super Kyousuke seemingly appear out of nowhere. It seems out of character at this stage, because we haven't been let in on what Kyousuke's been thinking yet.
- Placing vol. 12 stuff here almost certainly means that the rest of Ayase's vol. 12 chapter will be cut. I've been wrong before, but without the repeated rejections to build up to (since one was used up here already), the structure of vol. 12 will have to be altered, I think. (If they give Kusoneko her flashback date and not Ayase, I will cry.)
- The cuts this episode combined with the cuts I expect from vol. 12 make Ayase's route seem ridiculous. The number of events is just too low. It cheapens it.
- The next episode title is confusing as hell. Presumably, it has to cover vol. 11, which means it's referencing the events three years ago; but I don't see how they're going to stuff that into one episode, and even if they did, the title would make more sense focusing on Manami or Sakurai instead. Honestly, at this point, I almost expect them to just cut Sakurai out of the story completely. Jesus.

Well that episode certainly had a rushed feel. I didn't like how Ayase got flatly rejected like that. All the other content we've been seeing looked like Kyousuke would give a little more thought.

Well looks like an incest end from the next episode title.

Poyunch

I hate that I've invested myself so deeply in a show that's finale I know I will end up hating. I would have picked you, Ayase. ;_;

I'm still on Team Kuroneko, even if that's not going to happen. She's always been my pick :)

Ayase was very cute this episode, though. Kyousuke really doesn't have an easy choice here.

Kareha

When you read the novels then watch the anime it's dissapointing how much they're having to cram into 25 minutes. They should have made the second season 26 episodes to at least have some decent pacing.

That ending was so incredibly forced, goddamn. If they had even attempted to build up to Kyousuke's change of heart, I probably would have gone full bitch-tear. Instead I was just cringing and annoyed.

I'm glad that we can put that "Kanako don't want the K" myth to bed, though.

Next episode's title seems way, way too obvious. I'm expecting some serious trolling.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Fuck the world. I knew this was gonna happen but still man ;_;

Cutting some of the novel sucked too. There should've been another whole episode with Ayase.
od3Lj9j.jpg

Jq4RLm9.jpg

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Dam Ayase would have been a fine choice. I hope he ends up with Manami though, she just feels like the right girl for him since he's such a plain guy. But I feel like he is still aimed at Kuroneko.

Oreimo S2 - 12

tumblr_lq4ebvNl5l1qht847.gif

Also why in the hell they are rushing this sooo much. First season did so well in disc sales that it's not like they have to do the series only to sell light novels. Two cour season would have made so much more sense. Really baffling. Best girl getting so weak episode because of rushing is sad. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom