• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NH Primary Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WinFonda said:
I don't consider myself a right-winger or a Republican and it would mobilize me to vote against her.

The thing is....

Women will destroy any one group in the general election where Hillary is concerned. She will likely win. My mother, who always votes republican, will vote for her she has already said.

Chichikov said:
Alternatively, young people can stop bitch and cry like babies on the internet and get out and vote.

As I've stated earlier--this will not happen. Young people are largely apathetic and I'm willing to bet that the ones that do vote do it out of blind allegiance based on what their professors or parents think.

Kittonwy

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
You should have seen this place when Kerry lost to Bush. I wish I saved all the messages.

:lol

I'm surprised 3/4 of GAF isn't posting from Canada right now after all the idle threats.

I'm keeping them out, dude, I'm keeping them out. We've got enough liberals in our country.
Indifferent2.gif

Jenga

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
You should have seen this place when Kerry lost to Bush. I wish I saved all the messages.

:lol

I'm surprised 3/4 of GAF isn't posting from Canada right now after all the idle threats.
Hey Canadian Gaffers, why not go on a cross-country carpool to take us all to canada!

Zozz

Banned
all I know is that if Hill is nom, Rep. get the white house.. again

and things will be so fucked beyond belief and people will bitch like they do with Bush.

But you know why we got to that point, its because of dumb shits like NH

APF

Holy fuck some of you folks are completely insane. A single state's Dems voted for a popular Democrat? OMG GAF SUICIDING!!! Seriously folks get some fucking perspective.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
TheKingsCrown said:
The thing is....

Women will destroy any one group in the general election where Hillary is concerned. She will likely win. My mother, who always votes republican, will vote for her she has already said.

If they make her their candidate they better get the damn presidency this time.

Kittonwy said:
By the time they hit their 40s they ain't generation "X" anymore, just a bunch of dudes with mortgages, RSPs, 411Ks, looking forward to the next fancy SUV they're going to buy and upgrading that back porch. That silly angst can only last so long, I lost mine when I was 25.

I don't know about that. Bill Clinton rode a tidal wave of his own generation.

tjhooker said:
Now that Clinton is likely to win the nom now, are anyone else going to ignore the rest of the election?

Anyone else going to take their frisbees home too so their neighbors won't be able to play with it also? Just curious...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ok, Edwards needs to drop out and endorse Obama, he has a crap load of votes which could have been useful in destroying Hillary.

Chichikov

Absinthe said:
As I've stated earlier--this will not happen. Young people are largely apathetic and I'm willing to bet that the ones that do vote do it out of blind allegiance based on what their professors or parents think.
And thus they lose their privilege to bitch about old people's voting patterns.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I can't believe IOWA made the more progressive choice.

Anyhow, this finishes nothing.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
ToxicAdam said:
OMG HOW IS OBAMA GOING TO WIN WITHOUT THESE 12 DELEGATES.

GIVE UP NOW, ALL HOPE LOST ..

:face hits keyboard:

2ewj1qwie2j3rf42q
:lol :lol :lol

Juice

While the polls were "a bit" wrong, especially with women who changed their mind last minute because they felt Hillary was getting teamed up against, I think Obama's real issue here is that it's clear that he lost because the independents (who probably responded in part as Obama supporters in democratic polls) decided instead to vote for McCain.

The independent swing back to McCain seems to be what really did Obama in. Men who voted for him in 2000 decided to give it another go once the media once again started portraying him as viable.

Edit: Per the above, by jumping on the 'change train', it's also clear that Edwards is stealing precious votes from Obama from actual democrats. Especially in states that lock out independents, Obama really needs more support from registered democrats within his own party, and until Edwards bows out, he's going to have a problem.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Kittonwy said:
I'm keeping them out, dude, I'm keeping them out. We've got enough liberals in our country.
Indifferent2.gif

Go back to the gaming board! :frownyface

Gruco

Banned
Just think, in some happy, charming alternate universe, Howard Dean is gearing up for his second term.

In a similarly charming alternate universe, Albert Gore is running for his third term as emperor of the moon.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
ToxicAdam said:
OMG HOW IS OBAMA GOING TO WIN WITHOUT THESE 12 DELEGATES.

GIVE UP NOW, ALL HOPE LOST ..

:face hits keyboard:

2ewj1qwie2j3rf42q

It's especially funny since Obama has currently won the same amount of delegates as hillary

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Fuck it all...

What the hell man... what the hell?

Now I have a fucked off fiance upstairs, a stomach full of awful pizza, and a fuck-all state primary.

How did this day go so wrong? Total bullshit...

ToxicAdam

I honestly think the "experience factor" is going to be a major achilles heel for Obama .. and when all of this hype begins to settle down, people will really start to question whether he is "ready" or not. Especially older people.

Jenga

Banned
Gruco said:
Just think, in some happy, charming alternate universe, Howard Dean is gearing up for his second term.

In a similarly charming alternate universe, Albert Gore is running for his third term as emperor of the moon.
Something worth noting, it would also be his first historic ride on the moon worm.

terrene

Banned
Triumph said:
FUCK SHIT

GODDAMMIT

THEY'RE ALREADY PAINTING THE "COMEBACK" NARRATIVE FOR CLINTON

OH JESUS FUCKING HORSERAPING CHRIST
They're painting the wh....?

Ug....Oh god, I don't feel so good...

(runs to bathroom)

Status
Not open for further replies.