• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

Kevyt

Man... I really don't want Weemad to be lynched.

I was thinking of buying that improved Hunter set that is fashionable looking, goes well with my weapon, and provides decent stats...

;-;

Man... I really don't want Weemad to be lynched.

I was thinking of buying that improved Hunter set that is fashionable looking, goes well with my weapon, and provides decent stats...

;-;

Im not sure if I sell that. I'm a spider, not a bunch of creepy things in a bathtub.

Not knowing lore really leaves me distant sometimes.

@squidy
You don't like it? In that case, you're not town and you're a giant problem.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll take the Dancer's set, 3 Titanite chunks shards and some Pine Resin.

Vote: johnnyquicknives

squidyj

With claiming to be a vendor I think Patches is more likely.
That's definitely not Healing Church and probably? not mensis. but maybe.

With verelios not really an option and the day coming to an end theres no point voting that way.

I had actually just started writing a post stating that between the two I'd prefer to get rid of Haly but I'm very wary of that semi role claim from weemad.

It sounds like you're claiming patches and I'm not really willing to buy that as a town aligned position. I also don't really like when people try and throw out a last minute role claim to try and buy themselves another day in the panic.

vote: weemadarthur

Haly

What about a neutral armourer? (Star Wars)

roytheone

If weemad is speaking the truth and is now an outed town pr, I wouldn't be surprised if they will get NK soon. Considering this, is there anything we should know in case you die tonight weemad?

Sounds like weemad is claiming patches or rom if they're a spider, hard to think of either of those as being town aligned.

Patches! a name I actually recognize! Isn't he from dark souls though?

With verelios not really an option and the day coming to an end theres no point voting that way.

I had actually just started writing a post stating that between the two I'd prefer to get rid of Haly but I'm very wary of that semi role claim from weemad.

It sounds like you're claiming patches and I'm not really willing to buy that as a town aligned position. I also don't really like when people try and throw out a last minute role claim to try and buy themselves another day in the panic.

vote: weemadarthur

Yes I'm claiming patches. It's town aligned, which if we had a cop could be checked. There's some flavor suggesting that town SHOULD NOT AGGRO ME. I cannot emphasize this enough. I dont know what it means, but it sounds like alignment change.

If weemad is speaking the truth and is now an outed town pr, I wouldn't be surprised if they will get NK soon. Considering this, is there anything we should know in case you die tonight weemad?

Patches! a name I actually recognize! Isn't he from dark souls though?

Yes.

He's been in a few games. In Bloodborne he's a vendor. Unless PC attacks him, IN WHICH CASE he becomes an enemy. He turned into a spider too. No idea why.

squidyj

What about a neutral armourer? (Star Wars)

neutral is very likely with patches, patches' whole schtick is tricking people into traps and then apologizing profusely when they climb out of them. Then he often becomes a vendor.

In Bloodborne he has the head of a man and the body of a spider and is known as Patches the Spider.

Well I didn't write the flavor, but I'm currently town. I don't really want to be switched up because I prefer being town for the gameplay.

I don't have anything for you if I die. My task doesn't involve Palmer or Kalor.

squidyj

He turns into a vendor in the chalice dungeons...................

Vote: Haly

there's a quality of weakness to the claim with respect to it being a patches claim that makes me believe it more.

From Royal Flush's tool, Haly gets one more from squidyj

Day 3 votes
johnnyquicknives (5)
mickd 1014 (1148)
flame_ac 1026
zippedpinhead 1040
verelios 1041
nudull 1234
haly 1255

weemadarthur (9)
crimsonfist 1073
squidyj 1150 (1186)
magnumboy20xx 1200
camjo-z 1217
freakinchair 1219
kristoffer 1228
never forever 1233
haly 1239 (1255)
flatearthpandas 1248
squidyj 1251
johnnyquicknives 1263

haly (6)
squidyj 1108 (1150)
roytheone 1115
seath 1116 (1238)
kalor 1117
kristoffer 1120 (1176)
mickd 1148
ii-vanguard-ii 1149
squidyj 1227 (1251)
seath 1238
weemadarthur 1243

oh wait..... now claiming a lynch bomb or something?
nah
gotta see what's up
Vote: weemadarthur

No, I'm not claiming lynch bomb. I think from my role flavor if a town PR tries to kill me at night, I will switch to some non town alignment. But I'm not certain because it isn't clarified unless it happens.

But you could certainly lynch me. If you do, don't blame me when you lose the game because you didn't git gud as a town.

Kalor

I can believe Weemad's claim. If they were scum I feel like they would have claimed with a safer role rather than a vague one.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
No, I'm not claiming lynch bomb. I think from my role flavor if a town PR tries to kill me at night, I will switch to some non town alignment. But I'm not certain because it isn't clarified unless it happens.

But you could certainly lynch me. If you do, don't blame me when you lose the game because you didn't git gud as a town.
Does your role pm specifically say kill, or does it say target?

hmm, I agree with Squidy that the spider is a bad fake role to claim, but otoh, I really don't like people asking for cop checks, it makes me think of Godfathers.

I guess the "don't anger me thing" sort of lines up with patches in game a bit?

But we don't actually know what the role does yet do we?

Haly

I might've made some mistakes but I never lied or misled.
ODyiOF6.gif

Top Bottom