• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

Synopsis
From award-winning executive producers Ryan Murphy (“The People V. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story,” “American Horror Story,” “Nip/Tuck”), Brad Falchuk (“American Horror Story,” “Glee,” “Nip/Tuck”) and Ian Brennan (“Glee”), Season Two of SCREAM QUEENS graduates from the college campus and into a hospital with a haunted past, as a new and terrifyingly funny mystery begins. Each week, Season Two will delve deep into the fascinating and bizarre medical cases under observation at the hospital, while using the building’s sordid history as the springboard for the series’ overarching mystery.

Cast:

Returning for Season Two are cast members Emma Roberts as CHANEL OBERLIN, Jamie Lee Curtis (who earned a 2016 Golden Globe Award nomination in the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical) as CATHY MUNSCH, Lea Michele as HESTER ULRICH, Abigail Breslin as CHANEL #5, Keke Palmer as ZAYDAY WILLIAMS, Billie Lourd as CHANEL #3, Glen Powell as CHAD RADWELL and Niecy Nash as DENISE HEMPHILL. Joining the Season Two cast are Emmy Award nominee John Stamos (“Grandfathered”) as DR. BROCK HOLT, Taylor Lautner (“The Twilight Saga,” “Cuckoo”) as DR. CASSIDY CASCADE and James Earl (“Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life”) as CHAMBERLIN JONES aka “CANDY STRIPER.” Guest stars this season include Jerry O’Connell, Laura Bell Bundy, Colton Haynes, Cecily Strong and Cheri Oteri.

Promo stuff:

Videos:

Reveal Trailer

Episode 1 teaser

"It's gonna be sick" Promo
Welcome to the hospital
Sick New Season

Links:

Official website which includes the first season available to view, vids, and more
Facebook page
Twitter.
Instagram

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great new OT. Thank you kindly. I'll give S2 a shot. The end of S1 lost me a bit but the Chanel moments are bringing me back.

Jhoan

Thanks! First TV show thread so I'm stoked and looked at a few of your threads and other TV show threads for how to do them!

I have to head out so won't be able to update the OP----since I want to add GIFs--- to it for a while but I'll check the thread. I hope it's good as the first season as well and will be elated after I see one Chad Radwell grace the screen.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Isn't this supposed to be a continuation?
Interested to see how they move from a
mental institution
to a hospital.

Isn't this supposed to be a continuation?
Interested to see how they move from a
mental institution
to a hospital.

I don't have any information on this, but I wouldn't expect a solid explanation. I think they'll just handwave the explanation in the name of humor and fun, which is fine with me.

-shadow-

So happy that this is being continued, the previous season had some of the best comedy moments in history. But whatever happened to Grace? She's in non of the promo work.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
So happy that this is being continued, the previous season had some of the best comedy moments in history. But whatever happened to Grace? She's in non of the promo work.

She's the worst part... if she's in the show, I hope she gets an axe to her face 5 seconds in.

Her shitty dad too.

This show is amazing, and I am so glad it got a second season - honestly didn't think it would happen.

Excited for the new season. As for Skylar Samuels, the actress who plays Grace, I don't think she is coming back.

I even posted in the previous thread that I sort of feel bad since her last two shows were cancelled. She said in an interview that she hopes she comes back, so that says to me that she probably isn't.

Pedersen

Here for Chad! What an actor! Crazy good in Everybody Wants Some as well - hope to see him a lot more in the years to come!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Here for Chad! What an actor! Crazy good in Everybody Wants Some as well - hope to see him a lot more in the years to come!

He absolutely made that movie for me. Hollywood needs to push guys like him because he definitely has charisma.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So...why are they all at this hospital now? I'm surprised it's the same characters as S1.

It's a sequel that takes place 3 years later? I don't get what's confusing. Or is it because it's a Ryan Murphy show, and you expected an anthology show?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
guessing that green devil costume will be the next red devil. looks good.

JeTmAn81

It's a sequel that takes place 3 years later? I don't get what's confusing. Or is it because it's a Ryan Murphy show, and you expected an anthology show?

Why would the characters all be together in a hospital 3 years later? They were all med students? The Dean was secretly a medical expert? I predict this all takes place in Chanel's crazy brain.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Why would the characters all be together in a hospital 3 years later? They were all med students? The Dean was secretly a medical expert? I predict this all takes place in Chanel's crazy brain.

Because it's a show that doesn't take itself seriously.

Chase17

When in doubt, just roll with it.

The getting exonerated through netflix jokes are great.

Zoe

I mean, they explained that all in the first 30 minutes.

Etzer

I'm hoping that was a fake out.
Number 5
was one of my favorites from last season.

Other than that, I think season two is off to a good start.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Was slightly concerned if they'd be able to keep up the quality this season, but that was a promising start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom