• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 |OT| Twilight Princess Returns

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
New preview clip. Twilight sucks at flying confirmed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10101962015786465

Even the BBC is counting down to the Pony premier. Pertwee is ready, are you?

ljsMxsd.png

PaulloDEC

Not long now folks!

If it helps keep you going, Megan McCarthy took over the Hub's twitter account earlier, dropping a bunch of neat little hints about S4. Nothing hugely spoilery, but browse at your own risk. Highlights HERE.

UberTag

Not long now folks!

If it helps keep you going, Megan McCarthy took over the Hub's twitter account earlier, dropping a bunch of neat little hints about S4. Nothing hugely spoilery, but browse at your own risk. Highlights HERE.
The only teaser that matters to me is the following...

Episode 413 might feature my favorite Rarity performance ever. Really not sure how @StTabitha made it through that record.

PaulloDEC

The only teaser that matters to me is the following...

I like the sound of that one, though these are also pretty neat:

Yes, somepony other than Discord will make their singing debut in Season 4

Speaking of background ponies, a fan favorite gets an official name and lots of screen time in Season 4.

It's no wonder @dannyimusic is on vacation right now. We tried to break him with 16 brand new songs in Season 4

kyser73

I wish to see Dash exceed the speed of light.

Re-watched Sonic Rainboom this evening. Feeling kinda Dash-tactic atm.

Zelias

Banned
I like the sound of that one, though these are also pretty neat:
Most of the tweets were neat, but this one intrigued me the most:
What dreams may come? Luna knows ;-) #MLPseason4
Hope they do some more stuff with Luna's dream powers. Really liked Sleepless in Ponyville.

Would be marathoning the whole series but work gets in the way. Ah well, least I get out of work in time for the premiere :)

Ricky 7

Hmmm Season 3 was pretty bad, have no hype for this at all.
Unless there's more Fluttershy episodes because she clearly is the best character.
I still haven't seen the movie, is it worth watching? Tbh it looks kinda terrible.

Morgadeth

Hmmm Season 3 was pretty bad, have no hype for this at all.

Unless there's more Fluttershy episodes because she clearly is the best character.
I still haven't seen the movie, is it worth watching? Tbh it looks kinda terrible.

The movie was great,
there are more fluttershy episodes in season 4
, and Sleepless in Ponyville was the best episode in season 3 because the two of the best ponies starred in it.

LuffyZoro

Don't be silly. Fluttershy has no episodes in season 4. She will never have another episode.

This is because the show will now center around Fluttershy, and thus the concept of an individual "Fluttershy episode" no longer makes sense.
I could only hope.

Narag

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic S4 1-2

Power ups, beam spam, tentacles, and ahegao made for some fine anime. Someone thaw me out next adventure ep.

Twilight's Best Princess

That was a darn good episode, though it's kinda weird that the elements of harmony were apparently organically grown?

Well, they're rocks so it shouldn't be that weird. It seems appropriate that nature channels the power of magic effectively.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I was kind of hoping that they were once a single element that somehow split into six.

Welp, there goes that theory...
Celestia always said she and Luna discovered the elements. Plural. Now only one pony is awesome enough to use them all at once but there were always 6.

Village

The princess back story happened almost to the letter to what I had imagined. I have hit the sesshomaru wall, I am now questioning do I even need to watch this. I feel fulfilled.

Celestia always said she and Luna discovered the elements. Plural.
Yeah, but before this premiere, it wasn't established how they were found.
...was it?

Anyway,
curious how this "mystery box" will play a role now for the ponies now that they don't have the Elements anymore.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god it already airs? Myke finally reaping the fruits of living in America!

Tenumi

Banned
Well, that was pretty good. Woke up late, but hurray for DVRs.

Twilight being uncomfortable as a Princess was pretty nice to show. Good for her character to not be immediately fine with it. Discord is "reformed", but he's still the same old Discord we were used to, which is great. And season long story arc, hurray! Not to mention the status quo breaker in
giving up the elements. Should danger emerge, what ever shall they do?

Top Bottom