• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really wanna keep talking about him tbh but TUTM went number one In the UK which is a territory Fortune also went #1 and Top 10 in the US, Don't Wake Me Up is currently at #2. He has singles.

Same here, but TUTM still hasnt been certified for anything just about anywhere. Payola only goes but so far. At least his payment for that grammy went through.

Kyon

Banned
^^^ All artists pay for their Grammys, you can't really use that. and UK number one isn't exactly payola. It's just a #1 lol
and RIAA recorded certifications for TUTM idk what you're talking about lol

@DMJ No #death expression gif on the PLANET rn can even begin to show how dead I am rn

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's nobody more dreadful than Rihanna.

Except maybe Beyonce.

ihl89wzgUwbjJ.gif

Oh dear gerl.

ibwz4wFMRY70kN.gif

Bladenic

*sits on your lap* You've come to your senses? *hugs*

It wasn't wowing me at first but it's actually great. Primadonna, Radioactive, Sex Yeah, and Power and Control are the best songs.

I'll post my full ratings later when I post all the other ratings (massive post incoming tbh). Still have albums to listen to tho because Amazon continues having sales and I continue buying (it doesn't help that I love all kinds of music including country).

Kyon

Banned
It wasn't wowing me at first but it's actually great. Primadonna, Radioactive, Sex Yeah, and Power and Control are the best songs.

I'll post my full ratings later when I post all the other ratings (massive post incoming tbh). Still have albums to listen to tho because Amazon continues having sales and I continue buying (it doesn't help that I love all kinds of music including country).

country? <3

#SoulMates

Kyon

Banned
Whew is Miranda.

Faith Hill, Shania, Carrie, Garth Brooks, Reba, LeAnne Homewrecker Rimes, Lady Antabellum, Sugarland and T Swift are the only relevant acts

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Bladenic

Need some Country stan wars up in here. MIRANDA VS TAYLOR VS CARRIE, GO.

Miranda <3

KYON sis listen to Crumpet.

OMG I'm so happy you brought this up Crump. I bought Revolution because it was 3 bucks. Previously I only heard Famous in a Small town, White Liar, and Me and Charlie Talking (ages ago). But holy shit this album is flawless. Seriously. Taylor and Carrie only wish they could. No shade either, Carrie has the best voice and catchier tunes but Miranda is the best overall.

Christopher

After a bad day from work (some lady complained so the sgt came saying I didn't do my job right) I start my car and Rihanna is on I can't anyone got a good .gif?

Kyon

Banned
KYON sis listen to Crumpet.

OMG I'm so happy you brought this up Crump. I bought Revolution because it was 3 bucks. Previously I only heard Famous in a Small town, White Liar, and Me and Charlie Talking (ages ago). But holy shit this album is flawless. Seriously. Taylor and Carrie only wish they could. No shade either, Carrie has the best voice and catchier tunes but Miranda is the best overall.

Miranda just doesn't do it for me :( is her group project any good?

Bladenic

I lahv Revolution. Haven't heard any of her other albums but that one alone is enough for her to be my fave
ib1FpKgVQT1ozj.gif

YAS crumpsis we shall stant the holiness of Miranda Godbert. She punched out all the country competition male and female and groups with that album. Didn't it win like every album of the year award possible? Lol but it really is that good, not one bad song on there. Crump faves? I really wanna get her latest and the Pistol Annies albums. I know some people scoff at metacritic but both of those have like 83 on meta (Revolution has like 85 I think).

Also Kyon liking country

#SoulMates

Kyon sis I bought Lady Godabellum's Own the Night though I heard it's not nearly as good as Need You Know. Just a Kiss tho <3

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
"Dear diary,

Today I bonded with Pop GAF.

There was 'stanning'.

It was weird."

royalan

Are we giving COUNTRY some love up in herre today? Because I'm HERE FOR THAT:

4lyNF.jpg

7Iezm.jpg

PqHj8.jpg

IIDB3.jpg

The ESSENTIAL DIVAS, gurls. :)

And the one to RULE THEM ALL: DOLLY PARTON