• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES CLASSIC IS UP AT BEST BUY [gone]

btrboyev

People were celebrating too when they ordered at Walmart and we all know how that ended.

Just a bit premature for all the Celebration. Y'all setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Assume these will be cancelled and be happy if they don't. :p

Nintendo said late August. It's late August. Probably real. Amazon will probably pop up tonight as well

Delio

Wait does it charge you a small fee when you preorder ? I dont have enough for it right now in the bank if it wants to see if i have enough for it now.

Just got one through for store pickup. Pays to live in a small town I guess.

NOT making the same mistake that I did for the NES Classic.

El Odio

Banned
Got an urge to check twitter and Wario's post was right at the top of the feed. Managed to get an order , just waiting on the confirmation email now.

When I saw that one Super Famicom highlight video from Japan posted earlier, I kinda suspected pre-orders were gonna go up soon-ish over here. I just didn't suspect tonight.

BizzyBum

In-store pick up

giphy.gif

I’m at a train station in Paris right now, I missed my train, I have no WiFi or cell phone connection, but somehow I got it. So fucking stressed and relieved.

LeccyMeter

Neo Member
I'd like to think all of us who randomly checked GAF in these recent fortuitous moments are the ones most truly deserving to own this sweet treasure.

Zero315

Banned
They pre-authorize the full amount immediately and then release the funds. This happens every week or two until it comes out. If your balance drops below it will immediately cancel the order.
Unless you order through PayPal, then they charge immediately.

My previous post plus the fact this sold out so quickly... I'm betting this is real.

jbug617

Banned
Wait does it charge you a small fee when you preorder ? I dont have enough for it right now in the bank if it wants to see if i have enough for it now.

they put a pre-authorization for the full amount and it goes away in a couple of days. It will keep doing that till the product is release.

Top Bottom