• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES CLASSIC IS UP AT BEST BUY [gone]

Kensation

aa126e76e284269fa83e4f327e7a62f11a07cb9f_hq.gif

FTF

I also was trying to order it so fast I did in store pick up and not delivery. I hope that doesn't screw me since I won't me able to pick it until after work that day.

Edit: or maybe that saved me since I see others after me couldn't get one.

zeioIIDX

The fuck? I added it to my cart then it kept telling me it couldn't ship to my store nor would it let me ship it to my home...Fucking hell. I went on immediately after getting the NowInStock text :(

Perineum

I also was trying to order it so fast I did in store pick up and not delivery. I hope that doesn't screw me since I won't me able to pick it until after work that day.

Edit: or maybe that saved me since I see others after me couldn't get one.

I didn't even see a delivery option.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I placed a pick-up order like ten minutes after this thread was posted. I'm still gonna order one elsewhere if possible. If I end up with two I'll sell the other to a gaffer at cost.

I'm fucking paranoid man

Also, Best Buy e-mail confirmations are usually a bit slow, so don't shit your pants yet folks

Mashing

Funny... according to Nowinstock the Walmart pre-order accidentally went up almost 1 month to the hour. Only about a 1 hour different for being exactly 1 month apart. I wonder if someone screwed up there and thought July rather than August.

Perineum

No confirmation email here either. Completed it all though in time when we were on page 1, so here's hoping I'm one of the lucky ones.

BizzyBum

With Nintendo promising way more units I wonder if people will still gamble and buy like a 100 of these. Did Best Buy allow only 1 per account or could you pre-order as many as you wanted?

Crumbtiny

Snagged one. No confirmation email yet, but the pre-auth is on my card. Fingers crossed.

Lol was just crawling into bed and looked at my phone. Immediately jumped right back out of bed and ran to my laptop.

Delio

they put a pre-authorization for the full amount and it goes away in a couple of days. It will keep doing that till the product is release.

Yeah i dont have enough in there. I didnt even get a email yet so i prob wont get it from there. Hoping for Amazon.

Top Bottom