• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES CLASSIC IS UP AT BEST BUY [gone]

jbueno

Same. I have the page with the order confirmation and it shows up in my best buy account's purchase history but there's no email confirmation yet

Same here, still waiting for email confirmation but order shows in BB page. I think for now we're safe.

I got my preorder in, I was going to order a second, but it was gone. I must of just got in under the wire. I just was randomly checking Neogaf.

With Nintendo promising way more units I wonder if people will still gamble and buy like a 100 of these. Did Best Buy allow only 1 per account or could you pre-order as many as you wanted?

I don't think there was a limit. I probably would have tried to order 2 instead of 1 if I had thought about it, but I just wanted to get an order in quick without worrying about limits or w/e.

Hopefully Amazon pops up soon..!

Wow, I think I actually managed to get one! Probably at the very last second too. Best time to happen to check GAF one last time before bed haha.

I haven't received an email yet but got a text message and my bank account shows the charge as pending. Should I be all good?

tootie923

Thanks for this! Now I need to decided whether to keep the Amazon UK order. I like the look of Super Famicon rather than US SNES though, nostalgia be damned. Or do I keep both? Wife is gonna kill me.

I'm kind of hoping the UK one will go through. I prefer the look of it and I already have a real US SNES anyway.

Acrylic7

Mom talking about got to bed you need rest and shit. You got to work in the morning.
late nite surfing has once again payed off.

Would not be awake if it weren't for my son being sick.. ordered as I was rocking him back to sleep.

Whooooo. Let's hope this is for real this time.

partime

From PayPal:
"Your payment method will be charged when Best Buy Co., Inc. completes your order."

vader.jpg

Instro

I got in, but the timing/abruptness of this makes me think it was another mistake. 15 Minutes at 10:15PM on a Monday? Only Best Buy? Random.

Was lucky enough to get one for shipped. Figured that was safer than having one dissalear to someone else at a store. Plus saves a trip.

Really I wanted to order from Amazon where I have a ton of credit (thx GameStop!) but given the likelihood they'll release the preorder at 3am EST whenever they do it, I'll prob miss it. Minor miracle I was laying in bed with insomnia and caught this one.

Still no email but it's in my order history on the website. Should I be worried? I used a credit card not PayPal...

FSLink

Banned
Wtf, it's back in my cart and it's not in my order history, and didn't get a confirmation e-mail. C'mon Best Buy.

Got confirmation email just now. Checked CAG on a whim was just posted. fumbled on ipad to order ASAP. like a chicken with his head cut off.

zeioIIDX

What's weird is that not even 15 fucking minutes prior to this happening, I was actually thinking "Man, I wonder when those end of the month preorders are finally going to open up..." I got one in my cart but then it started screwing up and not allowing me to ship to store or to my address. This blows.

Top Bottom