• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after finally finishing watching all the Jojo anime so far I'm in love. So, I've started reading the manga (started with the end of part 4/beginning of part 5).

The Kira fight in the manga was amazing, it's crazy how faithful the anime got the ending! Part 5 so far seems cool. Gio looks like he's going to be great (reading it untranslated too so no dodgy translations to get in my way)
I actually like Giorno. He's very different from Josuke, but he's still pretty likable, he actually seems pretty humble. Then again the dude is fucking cold blooded. I think if Josuke did some of the shit Giorno has done so far Josuke would not be able to sleep at night.

cntr

Banned
73056398475dc5986de93d9qhz.jpg

caliph95

"borderline"

There's a reason he doesn't show up in Part 6 at all.
What, you basically killed me by splitting me int sveral pieces.
Aha i punch myself back to life, that attack was useless useless useless useless useless

It's also probably the reason he doesn't get much fights here it feels like

StayDead

I also haven't got that far, but even from the very beginning I can tell this stand is going to be broken as hell.

The zip stand is awesome too!

I also haven't got that far, but even from the very beginning I can tell this stand is going to be broken as hell.

The zip stand is awesome too!
Surprising news to me. Gold Experience isn't physically strong and he's not sitting there turning lawn chairs into lions or Chimera and using them to attack people. I still haven't seen it doing anything super broken outside of him turning teeth into flies and life preservers into fish. I guess Araki was still toning it down at that point.

remember the time that thing happened in part 6 and araki left a comment that basically said "you know this would be the perfect opportunity to bring back giorno but fuck that"

and then we get jolyne attempting to survive an underground plane crash that occurred years ago because stands

remember the time that thing happened in part 6 and araki left a comment that basically said "you know this would be the perfect opportunity to bring back giorno but fuck that"

and then we get jolyne attempting to survive an underground plane crash that occurred years ago because stands

In a hospital underground in an F16 with a burning orphanage in the plane

also I think a subway was involved

but never forget THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!! OOOHHHHHH

Pun game aside

"And walks like rain" Weather?
"Since the return from her stay on the moon"
"She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey" June is the 6th month xþ
"And that heaven is overrated"
"Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star~?" Joestar bloodline? Jolyne coming from Jotaro??

^Those bits just fit real nicely, imo. And there could be even more to it since I haven't read Stone Ocean in its entirety, yet

StayDead

Wow, the fight with Black Sabbath has been great so far.

I love how Gio
turns all the pillars to vines to let the light through and save Kouichi.

Also, I can't say I'm surprised that there's another
Stand Arrow
, but it does make you wonder just how many there are. I guess it's just easy to keep using them for plot convenience.

Wow, the fight with Black Sabbath has been great so far.

I love how Gio
turns all the pillars to vines to let the light through and save Kouichi.

Also, I can't say I'm surprised that there's another
Stand Arrow
, but it does make you wonder just how many there are. I guess it's just easy to keep using them for plot convenience.

There's more than one in Diamond too.

StayDead

I don't think it's much of a combat stand though. Mostly seems to be useful for reconnaissance purposes so far. Then again Gold Experience seemed like a botanist stand so who knows what Araki eventually does with it.

I love it for what it does, not all stands have to be good for Combat.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
dat duck looks familiar

EDIT: also wait, I thought it was the mother who was jailed, not the grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom