• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polishing a Rusty Knife

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
He should have sliced a man down the middle and then a moment after the fact tapped the hilt of the knife as the dude splits apart in a spray of blood.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Oh, I watch this guy sometimes. His videos are somehow very entertaining. He shows some serious skill when cooking, and I like how he's pretty quiet.

The well-behaved cat is always a bonus.

I need to go sharpen my knives today. Nothing like chopping and cooking with finely sharpened knives. My Wustof set is 18 years old and with care, they are good as new.

Anyone know what he uses at 1:23? I need to polish my knife. It's all scuffed up.

I can't say for sure because his hand blocks most of it, but it might be a 'rust eraser'. You use it just like a pencil eraser, they come in different grades of abrasiveness.

SeanC

It's cool, I wish he put in captions as he went through the process so it explained it. Like what those different types of stones are etc...

Top Bottom