• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tyler the Creator album announced - Scum Fuck Flower Boy

Bronx-Man

Banned
DEEg9ZoV0AAMk2k
1. Foreword
2. Where This Flower Blooms
3. Sometimes...
4. See You Again
5. Who Dat Boy?
6. Pothole
7. Garden Shed
8. Boredom
9. I Ain't Got Time!
10. 911/Mr. Lonely
11. Dropping Seeds
12. November
13. Glitter
14. Enjoy Right Now Today

Coming out July 21st for all you Odd Future fans still out there. Let's just hope and pray this turns out better than Cherry Bomb.

MindofKB

Loving the cassette tape feel of the artwork and tracklist.

This might be Tyler's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below and I'm here for it.

Jeremy

1. Foreword
2. Where This Flower Blooms
3. Sometimes...
4. See You Again
5. Who Dat Boy?
6. Pothole
7. Garden Shed
8. Boredom
9. I Ain't Got Time!
10. 911/Mr. Lonely
11. Dropping Seeds
12. November
13. Glitter
14. Enjoy Right Now Today

Coming out July 17th for all you Odd Future fans still out there. Let's just hope and pray this turns out better than Cherry Bomb.

I keep seeing July 21. Where you get 17?

LosDaddie

Banned
Didn't care for his last album, but I'll give the new album a listen on Spotify

On a side note: I've been streaming the new Khalid album today, and it's garbage.

DOWN

Banned
the influence of The Life of Pablo's disgustingly bad we-made-this-by-literally-sticking-a-photo-on-a-printed-out-word-doc placeholder-lookin cover art is killing me

artworks-JlVOVWcK8tWo-0-t500x500.jpg

cccae0354ab755c0a6e7949295bbe8bb.1000x1000x1.jpg

pls guys stop with the "no graphic artists were called in the making of this cover" look

faint.

the influence of The Life of Pablo's disgustingly bad we-made-this-by-literally-sticking-a-photo-on-a-printed-out-word-doc placeholder-lookin cover art is killing me

pls guys stop with the "no graphic artists were called in the making of this cover" look

Tyler has been doing this for a while, though. Here's the art for his Yonkers single.

younkers452.jpg

NewFresh

Looking forward to this.

i thought Cherry Bomb had some decent tracks on it

but will peep this

I'm not usually one to complain about the mixing of an album, but Cherry Bomb was terrible in that sense. The vocals were so far behind the beats and distortion and that it sounded completely off.

pablito

I kinda like the shitty art lol.

Tyler's album looks like legit artwork though?

edit: The legit art being the picture of himself, not that bee. I saw this somewhere else first and thought the picture of him was the album art.

phanphare

Banned
tyler on that cassette tape cover too after that new domo project hmmm

I'm excited tho, even though cherry bomb was total shit it was mostly total shit because of the audio issues that were "intentional"

Lil Marco

Banned

You shouldn't make edgy comments about design trends you don't understand

DOWN

Banned
You shouldn't make edgy comments about design trends you don't understand
? How is it edgy? Edgy makes sense if I were opposing something near universally liked. There's hundreds of GAF comments about that cover art and mine is just a follow up on how it seems to have continued to my disappointment but good luck

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one noticing your confused reply

? How is it edgy? Edgy makes sense if I were opposing something near universally liked. There's hundreds of GAF comments about that cover art and mine is just a follow up on how it seems to have continued to my disappointment but good luck

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one noticing your confused reply
IIRC by definition edgy originally meant something that's like, new and cutting edge in terms of trends. So technically it is edgy. Just not in that way.

HiiiLife

Looking to keep at most 1 (maybe 2) songs from this like every Tyler project. At least his artwork is always cool.

YaBish

Artwork on point. I can get why some people don't like the design trend, but it's getting saturated, so no need to fret. Katy Perry will use it on her next album, then nobody will use it every again.

Top Bottom