• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

So, fun fact (from the wiki): The Wolf Ranger was notable in that he used a stylized form of Muay Thai as his main martial arts technique. Which makes me think, how fucking awesome would a Power Rangers movie be with "The Raid" guys doing the fight choreography.

BLOCYSC.gif

Sou Da

So, fun fact (from the wiki): The Wolf Ranger was notable in that he used a stylized form of Muay Thai as his main martial arts technique. Which makes me think, how fucking awesome would a Power Rangers movie be with "The Raid" guys doing the fight choreography.

BLOCYSC.gif

They'd have to give up on those cgi mooks.

jwk94

So what'd everyone think of Once A Ranger?

carters only romantic interest was his guns. spd is lucky they managed to bring the dino thunder rangers back and not lightspeed.

Carter would've snuffed Jack out, claiming it was an accident and then take his morpher.

It's back

Praise RJ
Fixed

theyre really trying to sell those side weapons arent they? but at least he pre morphed costume looks pretty dope

They are and idk why. The thing that bothers me the most about the morpher is that it doesn't enlarge like it does in the show. I don't even think it has the bow mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom