• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i couldn't figure out how else to post them. i tried thumbnails but it didn't work. geez sry for trying. that's why i didn't post all of them

here's the rest if anybody wants to see

http://min.us/mQqSVfjBC#13
I think you misunderstood my post. I meant that having higher resolution version of those pics and not posting them is a terrible injustice.

I was inviting you to the Tumblr because that's where you can post HRs without worrying about filling up the thread with pics. Do you have a Tumblr account?

I think you misunderstood my post. I meant that having higher resolution version of those pics and not posting them is a terrible injustice.

I was inviting you to the Tumblr because that's where you can post HRs without worrying about filling up the thread with pics. Do you have a Tumblr account?

lol yeah i do now. i'll post them there in a little mean while:

more of the goddess

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Am I insane or has the tumblr gotten more attention (likes and reblogs) over the last couple days than it has over the last few months? Seems to really be heating up.

I'll take firm for 500, Alex.

9ce98e94600911e19896123138142014_7.jpg

cute.

Oh god, I love girls in beanies. WHY IS SHE PERFECT.

thesh00ter said:
u guys mind if i post some pics i saw recently? i noticed nobody has posted them yet.

Yeah, everyone is welcome to post whatever, whether it's here or on the tumblr.

A tip though, and I've seen a couple people do this and have been meaning to point it out for awhile, there is a better way to link hi-res images from Minus.

Instead of posting the original, hi-res image (which can sometimes eat up bandwidth and bog down browsers), you can just post the large thumbnail Minus creates for the Linear View mode.

Go to Linear mode (it's the default).

Fgz3n.jpg

Then just right click and copy the image url from the preview image.

WAIDY.jpg

Bam. Now you have a smaller (but not too small) version of the image that doesn't take up nearly as much bandwidth. I usually just have the image link to the HR version, so people can peep that too.

A tip though, and I've seen a couple people do this and have been meaning to point it out for awhile, there is a better way to link hi-res images from Minus.

Instead of posting the original, hi-res image (which can sometimes eat up bandwidth and bog down browsers), you can just post the large thumbnail Minus creates for the Linear View mode.

Go to Linear mode (it's the default).

Bam. Now you have a smaller (but not too small) version of the image that doesn't take up nearly as much bandwidth. I usually just have the image link to the HR version, so people can peep that too.

thanks i'll try that . cuz yeah i don't like crapping up the thread

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Zoey is like that, but without the baby face Page has. And Zoey is actually hot. So, there's that too.

And one actually has a career-I won't tell you which one though. ;)

I'm actually boycotting Ellen, because she refuses to come out. My lesbo forum and I are standing firm in solidarity.

Am I insane or has the tumblr gotten more attention (likes and reblogs) over the last couple days than it has over the last few months? Seems to really be heating up.
You're not insane, I noticed it too and there's also been a spike in hits over the last 3 or 4 days. That's the reason why I added a 'notes' thing in the top right corner of our posts, so we can see who's re-blogging and 'liking' stuff.

WAIDY.jpg

Bam. Now you have a smaller (but not too small) version of the image that doesn't take up nearly as much bandwidth.
A little tip, those large thumbnail versions have the same URL as the full resolution version except that thumbnails always have a preceding 'j' instead of a preceding 'i', so you can just retype the thumbnail's URL instead of copying and pasting the image source each time. For example -

http://i.minus.com/jba1Yj8WdOzFLK.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iba1Yj8WdOzFLK.jpg

^^^thanks alot guys. i went ahead and took care of it so not only is this page blessed with Ariana's beautiful legs but it's lag free. i would've combined it all together in one post but i didn't want a bunch empty edited post. i dunno i might do it later i don't want be messy on my first major posting. thanks again for all the advice. oh and btw, ARIANA IS MINE!!!!!

The show? We got two shows in here, plz. I totally watched two more Icarly episodes today and it was great fun, although Freddy had to tell Carly that the two squirrels weren't "wrestling".

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
if we could get at least 2~3 episodes a month it kinda would be all about the show. i blame the schedule.

We've had a new episode every Saturday this month. In fact there was one today, which I'll break down and gif once it hits iTunes.

The main things we have to watch out for:

- This turning into a random hot girl thread.
- This turning into a constant barrage of lewd comments toward the girls.
- Posting bikini/upskirt/cameltoe pics.

A healthy portion of this thread is actually about the show, the stuff happening around it and their careers. This thread is about in the same position as the SNSD thread is right now, probably a little cleaner since they go crazy with the sexy gifs/pics.

^^^thanks alot guys. i went ahead and took care of it so not only is this page blessed with Ariana's beautiful legs but it's lag free. i would've combined it all together in one post but i didn't want a bunch empty edited post. i dunno i might do it later i don't want be messy on my first major posting. thanks again for all the advice. oh and btw, ARIANA IS MINE!!!!!
Welcome, looks like we're getting a solid Ariana faction up in here.

if we could get at least 2~3 episodes a month it kinda would be all about the show. i blame the schedule.
Yeah, we should start talking about different shows to fill the gaps between Victorious episodes.

...Shake it Up, for example.

:D

Counting today, I've only actually seen three episodes of Victorious. For the longest time, whenever I would see that it was on, it would just be the one where they're stuck in the RV.

We've had a new episode every Saturday this month. In fact there was one today, which I'll break down and gif once it hits iTunes.

The main things we have to watch out for:

- This turning into a random hot girl thread.
- This turning into a constant barrage of lewd comments toward the girls.
- Posting bikini/upskirt/cameltoe pics.

A healthy portion of this thread is actually about the show, the stuff happening around it and their careers. This thread is about in the same position as the SNSD thread is right now, probably a little cleaner since they go crazy with the sexy gifs/pics.

lol well i've started out on the wrong foot in both threads (this one and K-Pop) as long as we don't say anything super vulgar right?

Tobe

lol well i've started out on the wrong foot in both threads (this one and K-Pop) as long as we don't say anything super vulgar right?

just so you get an idea here are the links of the first 2 version of this thread.

Miley Cyrus is officially relatively average looking now[real name of the thread before mods changed it and way before google took over neogaf]

Victorious Season 1 | OT

its definitely a good read and most of the gifs/images are still there, well i think so. man those were great times. also G-Fex got a tag lol.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
It really colored my perception of the show for awhile. Then I actually saw other episodes and realized it wasn't quite as prone to... flaunting as I'd originally thought.

There is someone out there that has only seen the RV episode and the Christmas episode and thinks that Victorious is the sluttiest show ever.

Nah, you're good. Those technically aren't upskirt pics, they're just leggy.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

** Zoey Deutch Scouting Report **

Career:
Played Maya Bennett on The Suite Life on Deck on Disney.

dylan-sprouse-corn-cob.jpg

Has a recurring role on The Ringer, playing Juliet Martin.

MV5BMTQyNTg5MzMxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg1MjA5Ng@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

Life Shit:
She is dating Avan Jogia.

Her mother is Lea Thompson. Yes. That Lea Thompson.

leat.jpg

And that one.

1185_Caroline-in-Jersey771183.jpg

And unfortunately this one too.

Caroline-In-The-City.jpg

Can you believe that shit ran for four seasons? Crazy.

This is them today.

ActressesZoe_Caulfield_61808607.jpg

Hmmm.........
would
. Somehow convincing them to participate in a twisted mother/daughter Back to the Future fantasy is of particular interest to me. But anyway...

Temperature:
I'm going to give her a 7.5 for now. Sometimes she's a stone cold knock-out, like right here:

iruuMCgogKVJB.jpg

And sometimes she just looks okay:

115238853-2919048871620774780.jpg

Not ugly or anything, but I'm not getting on my horse and riding out of town for that. I expect her rating to go up though, she seems to get hotter as she ages.

-

Justice arriving back in LA yesterday. More Beanie Justice! And she looks pretty damn spectacular for having just flown halfway across the world.
(From now on this minus button will link to the full photoset. If there is a tumblr post with the photoset, a tumblr button will be here for that too)

(love the grumpy grandma in the background)

Nice try, asshole.

- The breakdown and gifs for the new episode will be up later tonight.

ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

One last pic of Ariana looking cute at that Tiger Beat/Bop photoshoot yesterday.

ihm3i8E0X969Z.jpg

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

Jori shippers. This shit is just beyond the pale.

SOeND.jpg

o2Hl9.jpg

eVAve.jpg

Sweet christ. And this is even worse.

zlTNK.jpg

That's just... just...
my fantasy for the next week.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Whatever happened to Keke Palmer? I haven't heard anything about her since her show on Nickelodeon ended.

According to IMDB she's doing alright. She's still working on the Winx Club and has three movies in production, one of which is the next Ice Age. She's also 18 and lookin' alright to me.

keke-palmer-kids-choice.jpg

Tobe

Justice would look so much better if you stopped wearing boot all the damn time. Somebody need to tell her fashion team that regular shoes or hills are ok from time to time.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Agreed. I really don't like boots, ugh.

WoodenLung said:

And who the fuck wears heels out and about? She's worn heels to every red carpet she's ever done, which is about the only place a chick should wear heels. She wears regular shoes too (did several times on this Euro trip, in fact), you just don't notice because they're regular shoes and don't stand out.

Boots are great and she looks great in them.

Also, last night's episode was easily the best episode of the show so far, from a humor/writing point of view. Multiple elderly people are injured, there is a drunk, rapist clown and Trina finally got some time to really shine.

Just don't see the appeal at all, hate how they wrinkle and covers up so much of the legs, they are even more annoying in real life with heels on, so fucking noisy. Might as well start wearing rainboots.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Just don't see the appeal at all, hate how they wrinkle and covers up so much of the legs, they are even more annoying in real life with heels on, so fucking noisy. Might as well start wearing rainboots.

I don't care that they cover up the legs, they're pretty much only ever worn with jeans or long pants so that doesn't even matter. They just look sexy and apparently they're comfortable. Normal shoes aren't sexy at all (they're neutral) and heels don't really do anything for me, although no one should be wearing them outside of formal occasions anyway.

But anyway, footwear is like, the least important thing I care about on a chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom