• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Watching the Villa game again.

Wish ClevGod had got more time. He was the regular mobile supremely tidy ClevGod when he did get on.

Scholes will have a much harder time against Everton. Could be an earlier sub.

Meh. Hopefully Roman has realized by now that Drogba, Lampard and the whole old brigade needs proper replacements and that Lavezzi is not if Chelsea wants to win CL. Should go in all he can and spent money worth a few of his huge yachts on Cavani, he's a beast and got everything to be successful in premier league.

Wilbur

Banned
Meh. Hopefully Roman has realized by now that Drogba, Lampard and the whole old brigade needs proper replacements and that Lavezzi is not if Chelsea wants to win CL. Should go in all he can and spent money worth a few of his huge yachts on Cavani, he's a beast and got everything to be successful in premier league.

I think Lavezzi would do well at Chelsea but Cavani's the better player for sure. He'd be brilliant at Chelsea.

Always thought Inler would be a good but as well for someone like Chelsea or Liverpool, but Ramires has turned out class.

QPR would probably win serie a

Macheda's zero goals in 14 matches for Sampdoria in the league was pretty impressive. Even managed to help them get relegated. He made the impossible possible!

I think Lavezzi would do well at Chelsea but Cavani's the better player for sure. He'd be brilliant at Chelsea.

He might do better than Torres and Drogba is not good enough anymore/too old (yeah yeah that goal the other day was awesome), Lavezzi probably would do good at the current Chelsea attack, but simply improving the attack is not good enough, need a world class forward in.

Salazar

They'd struggle in the A League though

tumblr_m2jmr6i2xi1qdcb9qn8.gif

They would need their old bent cockend owners back to really compete in Australia.

Ah so this is what that banner meant. Managed to completely miss that, death by rubber bullet doesn't sound too nice. ACAB mentality is pretty dumb but it's amazing how incompetent many of the police squads for football matches are.

i2AkfAABNnpsw.gif

Choc

Banned
in Australia we can no longer say only moron NRL players do this :(

"MELBOURNE Victory's Archie Thompson has been involved in an alleged domestic dispute with his wife, the club says."

Arnie

WOW

I mean really WOW

I give up with this thread. I'm out.

Looks like sarcasm is lost on you. That entire post was mocking the general sense of superiority when it comes to the Premier League.

Scholes's volley from the corner would of been GotS.
Was pretty special, although 'goal of the season' is a tidy exaggeration. That's like me saying Coates' volley was goal of the season, which it wasn't.

On another note, if the Premier League are really going to enforce playing a mandatory tune before kick off then why can't they choose this?

Yeah, DMC is 'my series' as it were and I could not play it with any other controller. I'd still keep my PS3 as a Blu-Ray player though but I'm really leaning towards doing my gaming on the 360. I already know for a fact that I'm going with the next Xbox next generation unless Sony come out with something that will make me cry with joy. Going by how they've been in the last few years though, I don't expect much from Sony.

After owning owning both consoles this gen, I see myself going with a PC and a Sony console more than anything next time around. It feels like you could do everything that a 360 can do a hell of a lot cheaper on PC, save for Gears and Forza.

Also, Kermit on Twitter? This I gotta see..

Choc

Banned
so for a quick play before serious i chose liverpool

first scout report

"Andy Carroll is the weakest in attack and I reccomend we replace him"

his suggestions

Demba Ba

Mamadou Diang

Claudio Pizzaro

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sports Interactive dont like Liverpool do they :p

sohois

so for a quick play before serious i chose liverpool

first scout report

"Andy Carroll is the weakest in attack and I reccomend we replace him"

his suggestions

Demba Ba

Mamadou Diang

Claudio Pizzaro

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sports Interactive dont like Liverpool do they :p

If I'm not mistaken I believe the SI head guys are Everton supporters, indeed I seem to recall them actually announcing some kind of scouting partnership a few years back.

Really though the only thing I've noticed from playing recent FMs is Arsenal always become ridiculously dominant, a few of their youth players will always become world class. In 2009 it was Adebayor, Toure & Clichy who were the brightest talents, in 2011 it was Ramsey & Wilshere.

Kyoufu

k-pop gifs are alright, they are cute. Just please for the love of everything good in this world : don't post their actual music.

Some k-pop songs are decent but if you want quality Korean music then you have to listen to the actual talented artists rather than the plastic groups that are marketed at teenage girls.

edit: Ba is not going to Liverpool. He doesn't want to become another Andy Carroll.

Salazar

Some k-pop songs are decent but if you want quality Korean music then you have to listen to the actual talented artists rather than the plastic groups that are marketed at teenage girls.

For real. Kpop-GAF actually listens to a heap of Leessang, MC Sniper, Idiotape, Tablo, Davichi.

It's just that they don't gif as cute. The songs aimed at teenage girls are still largely pop genius, tho.

2012-04-17_hotel_11-oyfjt5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom