• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JADS

Wanted to gift a friend the Royal Bunde as a surprise and he declined. Saying that he doesn't play those kind of games. I already purchased the pack so I have extra keys for:

• All Gone

Nightz

JADS said:
Wanted to gift a friend the Royal Bunde as a surprise and he declined. Saying that he doesn't play those kind of games. I already purchased the pack so I have extra keys for:
  • NightSky
  • Fate of the World
  • Scoregasm
  • Two codes for Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
  • and Gish from the Humble Pack.

Quote this post, pick one game and I will PM you the STEAM code.
Gish please.

Andvary

JADS said:
  • NightSky
  • Fate of the World
  • Scoregasm

fate of the world

Spl1nter

JADS said:
  • NightSky
  • Fate of the World
  • Scoregasm

Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!

Edit: Thanks very much man for the key.

JADS said:
  • NightSky
  • Fate of the World
  • Scoregasm

Find new friends.

shuyin_

Banned
JADS said:
  • NightSky
  • Scoregasm
  • Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!

Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Thank you!

GWX

JADS said:
  • NightSky
  • Scoregasm
  • Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!

Scoregasm!

Edit: if you still have NightSky, I'd rather have that. Thanks =)

LastWindow said:
I successfully changed mine. Probably something I should have done any way because I've been using it for so long.
What's the risk of having your Steam password compromised if Steam guard is activated? (genuine question)

Is there any way for me to add money to Steam similar to buying a PSN/XBL points card? I only have paper money, and it seems like the only other option I have is to buy one of those disposable credit cards.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Palette Swap said:
What's the risk of having your Steam password compromised if Steam guard is activated? (genuine question)
Probably none, since Gabe gave his password and username to his personal Steam account when Steam Guard was introduced.

Unless you have the same password on your email as your Steam, I don't see a problem.

Palette Swap said:

I honestly don't know. It's probably low but it comes down to how skilled the hacker is. Someone more knowledgeable on the subject could probably explain it better.

There seems to have been some discussion on it in that other thread about this.

derFeef

Is there no chance to change the language of the game while/before preloading? I play almost all games in English so my Steam client is English, but some games I just want to play in my first language, like Skyrim.

drizzle said:
Probably none, since Gabe gave his password and username to his personal Steam account when Steam Guard was introduced.

Unless you have the same password on your email as your Steam, I don't see a problem.
That's what I thought, thanks.
I don't have the same password but even if I did, the person would have to somehow mimic the google authenticator I have to run on my phone to allow new devices to access my email.

edit: in other news, I've bought the Jamestown DLC and the new ships are really good. I love this game.

Upcoming daily deals, apparently.

112apf6.jpg

Chronoja

Is Steam foreshadowing the impending daily sales of the Alien Breed trilogy for 75% off and EYE Divine Cybermancy for 50% off or is this just a glitch ?

Edit: beaten :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom