• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Browny

Banned
Brother Wrasslegaf, I knew you'd come...
tumblr_o83ng7si921s05wxzo1_400.gif

klonere

Banned
I feel like I'm the only one in the thread who isn't digging this Matt/Jeff thing. Matt is entertaining but I couldn't care about any match between the two at all. Even a firework match or whatever THE FINAL DELETION is.

I feel like I'm the only one in the thread who isn't digging this Matt/Jeff thing. Matt is entertaining but I couldn't care about any match between the two at all. Even a firework match or whatever THE FINAL DELETION is.
this is wrasslegaf
this is fun n playful

t29nDaC.gif

Browny

Banned

It's the soap opera aspect of wrasslin' that has been missing from WWE for sometime. It's the carny fruit foundation to the iced cake of sports entertainment.

Zach

The OT we deserve. All this TNA love...

On a different note, 3 years ago this very minute I was sitting in a hospital, waiting to be cut open and have a tumour the size of a grapefruit removed from my abdomen. The following six weeks of recovery was when I came across Neogaf, and more specifically this thread. I'd like to thank each and every one of you - past and present - for making each day an entertaining one. Not a day goes past without someone making me chuckle, sharing an interesting match or titbit or whathaveyou. So thank you.

I mention this as not only has it been three years, but I also just got the results of my last CT scan, and I'm 3 years cancer free. And also I'm off work all next week. And I'm going to buy cheesecake.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif
Had no idea. Glad to hear it, perennial Fave Five Poster Browny. Enjoy the cheesecake, my man.

klonere

Banned
It's the soap opera aspect of wrasslin' that has been missing from WWE for sometime. It's the carny fruit foundation to the iced cake of sports entertainment.

The soap opera stuff is why I stopped my WWF watch through in 99. I can't handle that sort of stuff :(

Browny

Banned
The soap opera stuff is why I stopped my WWF watch through in 99. I can't handle that sort of stuff :(

Ok, maybe not 99 soap opera... more like

tumblr_mlovdcH1V61qhr8kmo2_250.gif

cheese :)

Also, thanks for the well-wishes... cheesecake will be purchased on the morrow. And I get to play computer games too!!!!

The OT we deserve. All this TNA love...

On a different note, 3 years ago this very minute I was sitting in a hospital, waiting to be cut open and have a tumour the size of a grapefruit removed from my abdomen. The following six weeks of recovery was when I came across Neogaf, and more specifically this thread. I'd like to thank each and every one of you - past and present - for making each day an entertaining one. Not a day goes past without someone making me chuckle, sharing an interesting match or titbit or whathaveyou. So thank you.

I mention this as not only has it been three years, but I also just got the results of my last CT scan, and I'm 3 years cancer free. And also I'm off work all next week. And I'm going to buy cheesecake.

And:

mrmix9Y.gif

tumblr_inline_nzbt63FIF91tvi4yw_500.gif

klonere

Banned
CmRmDEGUcAA_RLT.jpg:small

unnfff. This is a Takeover main event next year.

I wouldn't say it's soap opera, it's Ibushi's DDT madness finally making it stateside

Ok, maybe not 99 soap opera... more like

tumblr_mlovdcH1V61qhr8kmo2_250.gif

cheese :)

Also, thanks for the well-wishes... cheesecake will be purchased on the morrow. And I get to play computer games too!!!!

Maybe I'll watch Impact then.

But fucking Josh Matthews....

Ultratech

The Hardy feud is some fun and zany stuff.

The blow-off looks promising...backyard wrestling (w/torches!), fireworks gun dueling, fight in the water, fighting outside the fire...it's gonna be good (maybe).

PIUuJLB.gif

Also finally caught up on LU.
Ultima Lucha Dos looking pretty good.

Even with my prosthetic I'll shoot on everybody, run in and push the ladder over when you're right at the top, climb up there as fast as I can grab the belt/briefcase/whatever then get the hell out of there.

But are you willing to put the leg on the line in a match like Chris Melendez
and do the job to Eric Young and give up your prosthetic leg
?

JpF1cj.gif

miserable

Man, people are comparing Reigns to George Gulas now.

The comparison doesn't work for a few reasons, but the very fact it's happening is pretty bad

That's fine, but Meltzer said that's bullshit.

Yeah, also looking at the story even:

Lanza has been “flat out told that Cody Rhodes has every intention of returning to WWE in the fall and doesn’t have any [indy] bookings beyond October [2016] right now.”

13445500_1314889925206700_209149706668819970_n.jpg

Booked at least 2 weeks ago

klonere

Banned
Dean's gonna be one of those pain pill junkies with the stupid schedule he's on right now.

7 matches in 4 days or something ridiculous. Of course, drug addiction makes him a more interesting and dynamic personality instead of a video game playing family man or whatever all these marks for the business are nowadays.

Aiii

So not worth it
Stephanie McMahon saying WWE wasn’t “supporting the fight necessarily”:
“I don’t know, I don’t care what she says.”

If losing to Hunt might affect his drawing power in WWE:
“I really don’t give a shit.”

Browny

Banned
That is... something special...

Off topic - vote time. I have films to catch up on. Which one first? Deadpool or John Wick.

Top Bottom