• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Double Hitler

Holy shit, is that last map hard. I did it, though.

I'll admit, I laughed out loud at the ending. There's some pretty good dark humor here.

You posing as toddler Hitler giving tactical orders on a map for the Nazi's doesn't exactly appeal to me.

Then again, I'm Jewish.

Playing this game definitely made me embrace eugenics and perpetuates antisemitism so I can understand the issue you take with it.

NeoZylom

I came in this thread expecting a thread about the book "La part de l'autre". It pictures a uchronic tale of Adolf H. (Aldof Hitler if he was accepted at the "Beau-Arts" class in France.) Good read if you speak french. No idea if it's translated in english?

Also, to stay on topic a bit, can't play the game. It says it's not compatible with touch-only device, despite me being on a laptop ... Game, go home, you are drunk!

BU9W8Eo.png

goty

Growlie19

Tell me I'm not the only one that thought this was a Double Dragon hack with Hitler as a playable character.... Knocking out Allied soldiers with the Swastik-Uppercut.
Not meant to be offensive, please don't hurt me. D:

How does it end?

As the Allied forces approach, the two toddlers decide the jig's up and run away. The last shot of the game is a Hitler-faced balloon wearing a trenchcoat standing next to his general. Once you click on the balloon to pop it, it cuts to black.

I lol'd.

bj00rn_

Banned
I'm not offended by the "Hitler" setting. I am however somewhat offended by the obvious use of a "controversial" name to attention whore a shitty game. If the gameplay needs a name for a crutch there's obviously a major problem..

I'm not offended by the "Hitler" setting. I am however somewhat offended by the obvious use of a "controversial" name to attention whore a shitty game. If the gameplay needs a name for a crutch there's obviously a major problem..

It's more than just a name. It's a black comedy piece, that inherently derives its humor from the premise that Hitler was actually two kids wearing a trenchcoat.

Top Bottom