• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

antitrop

So our line is broken on Volskaya A. They've taken out our Reinhardt in the room with the small health pack on the (defender's) left side of the choke, and 5/6th of their team continues up the staircase into the upper hallway.

I solo-rez our Rein. He and our Reaper proceed up the stairs as I hit Rein with damage buff, and he hammers down. A damage-boosted flamestrike takes out their D.Va and Ana, and Reaper Death Blossoms the heck out of their Rein, Hog and Lucio.

Play of the Game goes to... the Mercy who solo-rez'd the Rein. And then told Reaper he'd just gotten Play of the Game.

My highlight intro comes up at the end of the match and I'm like "da fuck!?"

piece%2Bof%2Bcake.png
Your editing is really good. I always love the way you transition normal gameplay into POTG footage.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Just played a game with a Roadhog bragging about how often he gets gold healing. Luckily ults aren't that impactful here at 1800, because people know how to counter them more than how to use them. Reason we lost was poor healing, which I maybe could have impacted if I paid close enough attention to why there was poor healing, or could have spent more time at medpacks instead of getting frustrated and jumping back in with my winston still at 100 health.

LiK

That was a tough Mayhem game. The Ana x Bastion combo protected by bubbles was fucking horrible. Switched to Bastion myself and wrecked their strategy. Popped all the barriers and killed their Bastion a few times. Bet they didn't see that coming, haha. That was a good win.

LiK

Fucking Ana doing Sleep loop on me. Ended up killing her a bunch and teabagging that player every time. We won.

MG310

Solo Queue Friend #1 for the night: XXNinja_360

Picks Reinhardt all the way up until the rest of the team fills out and we go and he switches to Sombra for our Eichenwald defense. Then on offense he jams on Mercy/Reinhardt, gets only Mercy. He picks Torbjorn and sits in the spawn for the first 40 seconds before bringing his Sombra back out.

Gets on the mic near the end "We have no shields...I'm tired of playing with amateurs. This is why you'll never be Grandmaster"

He has dropped 500 points already this season.

Description of his youtube videos "OverWatch Solo Grind To GM "What its like playing with Throwers/Noobs/Toxicplayers on a daily"

anyone on ps4 playing arcade?

got a few more races in this wipeout tournament then gonna log on to grind double xp/arcade boxes

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Fucking Ana doing Sleep loop on me. Ended up killing her a bunch and teabagging that player every time. We won.

Oh yeah, even as an Ana player. They need to adjust it, along with a few others. I.E. Dva's reentry and Mei.

Veelk

Banned
We were getting our asses kicked with me as Rein because 1 dude wouldn't switch off Symmetra in KotH even though we needed more damage. I asked him to switch, he wouldn't. I didn't get mad, I just switched from Rein to Hanzo, so Roadhog was our only tank.

"Oh, so we're just throwing now?"
"No, but if I have to trust you to play Sym, you gotta trust me to play Hanzo"

Ended up winning the next two rounds easily. Enemy team just could not deal with Hanzo with decent aim. Sometimes, when you are off meta and losing, the only solution is to go even more off meta.

Chance

We were getting our asses kicked with me as Rein because 1 dude wouldn't switch off Symmetra in KotH even though we needed more damage. I asked him to switch, he wouldn't. I didn't get mad, I just switched from Rein to Hanzo, so Roadhog was our only tank.

"Oh, so we're just throwing now?"
"No, but if I have to trust you to play Sym, you gotta trust me to play Hanzo"

Ended up winning the next two rounds easily. Enemy team just could not deal with Hanzo with decent aim. Sometimes, when you are off meta and losing, the only solution is to go even more off meta.

I wholeheartedly endorse this.

Srsly pls tell me too.

Im tired of loosing. How do I join the PS4 group???

There's no PS4 group per se, there is a GAF OW community on PSN that could be found pretty easily probably along with a list of some users in the OP under quote tags.

I'll be playing mystery heroes for a little bit while grinding lootboxes, ID is Psychoward23. Not using my mic tonight though, I'm just on spotify and trying to push through the pain of arcade lol

playing in a group would be nice for the +40% xp though

Oasis 3-0. 40 Offensive assist. 60% kill participation and got POTG with Zen. <3
could have gotten more but i died a bit too much second round to stupid stuff.

MG310

Dropped 100. No point in going any further tonight. Same arguments in every match about team comp..usually coming from the Hanzo and/or Junkrat that is leaving us deficient in healing or tanks.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if this was posted yet but a fan animator made a Genji animated short in regards to his training with Zenyatta on Nepal.

https://youtu.be/35sk26iKa9g

It's actually really well made.

Top Bottom