• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Speaking of age, one thing I keep thinking about Wonder Woman is how and why Robin Wright never became an action star in the 90s and 00s. At nearly 50s she is kicking ass in Wonder Woman.

ReiGun

Speaking of age, one thing I keep thinking about Wonder Woman is how and why Robin Wright never became an action star in the 90s and 00s. At nearly 50s she is kicking ass in Wonder Woman.

Robin Wright is scary in "Wonder Woman." Antiope wasn't nothing to fuck with.

Lion was an alright dude. Aggressive at times, but it was cool to have his opinions to level us out and keep things in check. Hope it isn't a perma.

bryanee

Only person on my ignore list. I dont have time for people who openly say they fuck with others just to get a rise out of them.

Tabby

I believe I was 10 when Begins came out, good times.

As it should be ;)

This community has actually a low ban rate (I think I might be the main culprit for that state) so it's always sad when it happens. LionPride, Guek, Lord Zimmer, still in our hearts.

RIP Lord Zimmer, forever in our hearts.

What did LionPride do?

IconGrist

Interesting observation.

I was at Wal-mart just a bit ago and they have a little Wonder Woman area set up where you can get some Funko Pops, t-shirts, posters, action figures, plushies, etc, etc... Anyway, surrounded by women. Any little girl or adult woman that happened by stopped to check out the merch and 100% of them (that I personally witnessed) walked away with something. Myself, I grabbed 2 posters (one was for Suicide Squad), A Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman plushie and a couple of shirts. It was nice to see Wonder Woman attracting such attention. From women especially.

Top Bottom