• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

WillyFive

There's a really good DK one goin around on tumblr: http://omgtsn.tumblr.com/post/87461086207

ibhFXhuCN07FyG.gif

legacyzero

Banned
This game is going to sell me a Wii U. I'm already trying to convince my wife it's a good idea LOL this is too good

Mine01

The gif is awesome, has so many uses.

Replace toadette face with iwata and the coin with a 8-bit mario.

Works also for console wars:

Replace todette face with phil and the coin with an xbone.
Replace toadette face with kaz and the coin with a ps4.

Replace luigi face with iwata and toadette face with a wii u.

Mortemis

Banned
These MK8, err, LK8 gifs have been the funniest gifs I've seen all year.

Luigi is living the thug-life in this game, I love it.

vypek

This thread and GIFs are great. They're actually making me laugh out loud and I really want this game now.

Side note: After using Luigi in Super Mario 64 DS, I found myself thinking he is better than Mario. Also, what was Year of Luigi even about?

Its your day in the sun, Luigi.

WillyFive

Have they always looked at eachother as they pass? Or is it the advent of slow-motion that surfaced this?

The characters are always animating and reacting during gameplay; but by using slow-motion you can pay better attention to them. The idea is that it makes race footage livelier so that Mario Kart TV is more enjoyable to watch.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I love that he specifically targets Luigi with his glare. It's not just a general head turn AI because he's passing other characters, it's JUST Luigi. I'm laughing so hard at this

Of course he's the poor soul whose having his place snatch from him and the evil laugh at the end oh god.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man if they don't build character rivalries into 9 they are missing out. Seeing luigi be extra hateful to peach for friend zoning Mario all those years would be good value

Top Bottom