• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

Ake

Neo Member
lol that stare

ibdo9LURrszwEN.gif

Porcile

Whoever it was at Nintendo that decided Mario Kart TV needed to be such a big part of the game needs a raise right now. It's a stroke of genius. This is the type of marketing you can't buy or make.

AdanVC

This is the beginning of the end. The beginning of the evil reign of Luigi.

I'm dying here those gifs are gold!

tauroxd

I literally lol'ed when I discover that they saw each other and I could slow it down... This is indeed a beautiful addition!

El Odio

Banned
I'm so mad I don't have wifi for my system right now. I have a brilliant replay saved of Luigi staring down Dk at the start of a race with both Bowser and Waluigi sitting there with "What's his problem?" stares.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm so mad I don't have wifi for my system right now. I have a brilliant replay saved of Luigi staring down Dk at the start of a race with both Bowser and Waluigi sitting there with "What's his problem?" stares.

Snag one of these?

5kiIqyxl.jpg

Platy

Hahaha those gifs are both hilarious and awesome with so much details.

Mario Kart TV was really the focus of the game

Nzyme32

Luigi for life man. I hope Nintendo recognise this and make him an angry guy that takes no shit in all games, and perhaps is extra vindictive towards Mario. That would be wonderful

Top Bottom