• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I mean, it's true. The Habs were defending a lead that didn't exist and Bergevin replaced their coach with another coach who coaches the exact same way.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
One of the dumbest things I've read these playoffs, thanks for the laugh.

Solo

Also don't listen to Creeper and bask about Galchenyuk. They are basically the Montreal media trying to run the one talented young offensively dynamic player we have out of town.

He's got 3 times as many points as Casperetty in this series, has played way better and has generated a lot more offense, and yet somehow Casper gets a hall pass for having a compete level of 0 while the kid gets tarred and feathered for making turnovers.

Hot take: Galchenyuk is injured lolololol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
10:30 start time for a playoff game.

That just isn't right.

And I say that as someone in Denver, where's it's only 830.

Tough break Hawks.

Holiday

Banned
Preds are going to walk to the WCF. Neither the Blues nor the Wild will put up a fight. Johansen and Forsberg are crushing.

Also don't listen to Creeper and bask about Galchenyuk. They are basically the Montreal media trying to run the one talented young offensively dynamic player we have out of town.

He's got 3 times as many points as Casperetty in this series, has played way better and has generated a lot more offense, and yet somehow Casper gets a hall pass for having a compete level of 0 while the kid gets tarred and feathered for making turnovers.

But did he score yet? How many turnovers did he have? He probably would welcome a trade to a quieter market because it seems to be he never shows up, only when it suits him.

imBask

Banned

Except we don't have VIDEO EVIDENCE of Galchenyuk getting injured

Pacioretty jumped on Girardi in game one, and everyone including your tits saw him go back to the bench in pain

that being said he's still a floater, but at least I know he can carry this team on his shoulder because he proved it, he single handedly saved Therrien's ass for a whole month so it's harder to shit on him now because I know he might wake up next game and make me look bad. I'm not worried about Galchenyuk, I know he'll turn the puck over 3 times on blind passes next game

Solo

But did he score yet? How many turnovers did he have? He probably would welcome a trade to a quieter market because it seems to be he never shows up, only when it suits him.

Assists count for as much as goals I believe.

Also, he only showed up an NHL record number of times in OT this year. He also has 2 OT playoff goals in his career. That's showing up.

Pikma

Banned
Lmao what am I seeing? HabsGAF civil war?

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe that Nashville dominated the series the way that they did. 3 goals against in 4 games, wow.

On to St. Louis! (or maybe Minnesota!)

Foggy

giphy.gif

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PERDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZ

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The Rangers are simply more talented.

Time to fire Bergevin and trade some of those guys. Pacioretty first.

I hope this is a jinx

still fire bergevin

Also, he only showed up an NHL record number of times in OT this year. He also has 2 OT playoff goals in his career.

He hasn't shown up in the playoffs yet and that's what counts. You can whine about Pacioretty not scoring, but Galchenyuk not showing up is down right disgraceful.

imBask

Banned
Hey Solo...

Top Corsi this game? Pacioretty

Negative corsi, tied with Dwight King? Galchenyuk

😂😂😂

Except we don't have VIDEO EVIDENCE of Galchenyuk getting injured

Pacioretty jumped on Girardi in game one, and everyone including your tits saw him go back to the bench in pain

that being said he's still a floater, but at least I know he can carry this team on his shoulder because he proved it, he single handedly saved Therrien's ass for a whole month so it's harder to shit on him now because I know he might wake up next game and make me look bad. I'm not worried about Galchenyuk, I know he'll turn the puck over 3 times on blind passes next game

Also, he only showed up an NHL record number of times in OT this year. He also has 2 OT playoff goals in his career. That's showing up.

NHL.com has 0 giveaway for Galchenyuk this game

it's like they missed the first goal

He hasn't shown up in the playoffs yet and that's what counts. You can whine about Pacioretty not scoring, but Galchenyuk not showing up is down right disgraceful.

Corsi? Isn't that like an old time bra that ties behind a woman's back?

Horrible Corsi this game : Gallagher

STATS ARE STATS

tumblr_mmcswqvATN1sp5mf4o1_500.gif

Mentok

Banned
Probably better than Weber's Slow ass

Wow now, as many things that have been bad for the Habs, I wouldn't put Weber into that category.

The Rangers are simply more talented.

Time to fire Bergevin and trade some of those guys. Pacioretty first.

I hope this is a jinx

still fire bergevin

Let's not get too carried away here. Even if they lose this round, this isn't a full blown "blow up the team" situation. It's a "Get Radulov and Price signed, trade for some GD offense" situation.

Top Bottom