• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

IT'S ALL JAPANIMAY TO ME

All?
JAPANIMAY??
tumblr_neqjmiQjv71shlg3vo1_500.gif

Also Sharks scored D:

imBask

Banned
I rather play golf than watch this shit team

ugh you're just as ridiculous as the others, you're complaining as hard as if we we're losing 3-0 and every game had been a blowout

you sound like a rich girl screaming about the lack of vegan soy milk at starbucks, just go to bed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not that I'm condoning it, but I do wonder how secure Bergevin is if they get bounced in the first round.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ducks, Preds, Sharks and that other series could all have animal names advancing.

That's how my mom used to pick her sports bracket pools at work. She picked which animal she liked more and if there weren't animal names, she picked the team whose jersey colors she liked more. :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Edmonton and San Jose should be a lot more physical with each other. We need several triple overtimes to close out the 7-game series, too.

That's how my mom used to pick her sports bracket pools at work. She picked which animal she liked more and if there weren't animal names, she picked the team whose jersey colors she liked more. :lol

Every time I do this, I end up near the top of the pool. Whenever I sit down and try to really figure it out and give it my all, I end up near the bottom.

Marvie_3

Banned
Edmonton and San Jose should be a lot more physical with each other. We need several triple overtimes to close out the 7-game series, too.

Every time I do this, I end up near the top of the pool. Whenever I sit down and try to really figure it out and give it my all, I end up near the bottom.
Yep. I picked Chicago to win it all this year. Look how that worked out for me.

how does a team with 3 of the top 100 players of all time get swept in the first round?

I can't figure it out...

It takes at least 4 of the top 100 players of all time to get out of the first round.

Top Bottom