• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SUNDAY, APR 30 | 8 PMET/5 PMPT
*SAP CENTER
*SAN JOSE, CA

1322Eye_For_An_Eye.jpg

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson Tag team match

tumblr_inline_odgkmbdX1q1s96ohp_500.gif

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman Singles match

strowman%20big%20show%20ring%20explosion%20main.gif

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt House of Horrors match

apple-wwdc-2014-expectations_1401468369.jpg

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe Singles match

tumblr_okx4nkEFvN1uhc7hko1_400.gif

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

If Jericho wins the title, he will be transferred to SmackDown

t9w028.0.gif

The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

tumblr_nb91r0QaY41tkslcoo1_400.gif

Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

giphy.gif

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

tumblr_mhhkvpoO9w1r0lc86o4_250.gif

THEME BY PAPA ROACH:

giphy.gif

The tag match could be very good. I liked the last Roman vs Braun match so I hope that can be repeated. Bayley vs Alexa will probably be average. KO vs Jericho was disappointing at Wrestlemania so I don't see it being better here.

Seth vs Joe might be good but Seth's ring work has been all over the place since his return. I also worry Joe will lose clean to him.

I hope Sheamus and Cesaro win, because Hardyz are a boring nostalgia act and everybody knows they are better off as singles competitors.

JohnDrake

I am 99% sure wrestling events don't need their own OT. We can just discuss it on the Wrassling thread instead of being split between both threads.

ElRenoRaven

Braun's build has been for only one purpose: to push Reigns. That's it.

Braun's losing badly.

Well yea. Everyone and their mom can see the outcome coming from space. Tonight Roman shall overcome the odds again and send Braun back to his Rosebud stage of development.

I am 99% sure wrestling events don't need their own OT. We can just discuss it on the Wrassling thread instead of being split between both threads.

Wrasslegaf members (past and present, hint hint bean) think the audience can boom again, when every source of info imaginable today says it's reached peak interest long ago

WWE giving away 3 months of their Network regularly to anyone, still can't reach even close to its 4 mil goal they hoped for Day One of launch

Velcro Fly

How many superman punches is it going to take to fell Braun

in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS i've seen people get killed with only one.

ElRenoRaven

Well now we have some idea of what the Orton Bray match will entail. Spoilers for anyone who gives a shit I guess. lol

Tonight's House Of Horrors match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will be a mix of live at the buildling and already recorded footage.

The first part of the match will take place in an actual house. They shot over ten minutes of footage for it, including Orton arriving in a limosine to the home.

The two fight in various rooms of the home, including one that has kid dolls hanging from the ceiling. That is the horror part I guess.

They finally end up in the kitchen, where Bray traps Orton and then goes out and hijacks the limosine.

Then it's off to the arena to finish the match.

As far as how the match ends, well, no one we spoke to seemed to know the answer to that one. Stay tuned for PWInsider.com coverage of House of Horrors tonight as part of the Payback PPV.

Well now we have some idea of what the Orton Bray match will entail. Spoilers for anyone who gives a shit I guess. lol

Tonight's House Of Horrors match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will be a mix of live at the buildling and already recorded footage.

The first part of the match will take place in an actual house. They shot over ten minutes of footage for it, including Orton arriving in a limosine to the home.

The two fight in various rooms of the home, including one that has kid dolls hanging from the ceiling. That is the horror part I guess.

They finally end up in the kitchen, where Bray traps Orton and then goes out and hijacks the limosine.

Then it's off to the arena to finish the match.

As far as how the match ends, well, no one we spoke to seemed to know the answer to that one. Stay tuned for PWInsider.com coverage of House of Horrors tonight as part of the Payback PPV.

I didn't think they would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom