• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Orton is a better worker than any of your faves. And that's a shoot.

giphy.gif

GunBR

The best thing about Orton and Wyatt in the past year has been the brief time when they were tag champs. Also ironically the only time when SmackDown tag division was worth watching.

All the other shit they did with them has been awful. This feud needs to end for good.
Orton with Bray made the Wyatts look like a real threat and not the joke that they always are
And made Orton look less boring than he looks now

But I understand why they split the group so soon. Vince thinks that Orton still can be a main eventer (and maybe he's right, the crowd loves him at the moment) and Bray will always have his spot as jobber to the stars

DJChuy

You may be laughing at Papa Roach, but they currently have the #1 song on the rock charts. Who would've thought Papa Roach would be topping the charts in 2017?

House of horrors should be a delight to watch.

ghostjoke

Banned
I want Cesaro to swing Matt so many times that he breaks, severing a hole in reality from which a house of horrors manifests.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is a Raw event, why isn't Charly hosting the pre-show? BULLSHIT

UberTag

Lydia from Beetlejuice, Richard Simmons and a very confused Jerry Lawler are your Payback kickoff panel tonight.
Who says we need to wait until Payback kicks off to witness a House of Horrors?

It's midnight, I have not yawned all day. I turned on the preshow and almost drained the whole room of air.

I think I am just going to bed.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is worse than usual.

UberTag

I'm actually surprised they don't cut away for commercials mid-match during pay-per-views proper. They do it everywhere else.

How are E&C so over when they are so aggressively awful?
People must think they're Edge & Christian. That's the only E&C team I can get behind.

Club wearing the same colors as AJ did on Smackdown....hmm....
What could have been... ah well.

vatstep

How are E&C so over when they are so aggressively awful?
People are stupid and like promos that they can recite along with the wrestlers

DMczaf

I love these hints of Broken Matt

That backstage promo was also more focused on Matt than Jeff

I think it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom