• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand new Sony Japan Studio game - Panopticon (Trailer up, announcing May 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

So it's like Death Note? With the numbers above everyone?

In the beginning, it kinda looked like japanese sci-fi Watch Dogs, but then came giant monsters and weird powers.

PS4 action-RPG?

Wait is this PS4? I originally assumed it was Vita

If this was PS4, this could be all realtime. If Vita, these are just cut scenes.

Floex

If it looks like that in game, color me interested but I very, very, VERY highly doubt the gameplay will look anywhere near that good. More than welcomed to be proved wrong though.

Trevelyon

Holy fuck! Expectations were almost zero for whatever this was going in, but that looked unbelievable. What sort of Death Note powers does that guy have?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looks like a Vita game to me.

Yonafunu

Looked very interesting, until the dragon showed up and they started fighting. Sony still scrambling for that MonHun cash?
I like the style though.

Hybrid897

Looks like death note powers without the death note. :)

Also they're robots? o-o

Pretty interested, hope its a jrpg of some kind and not a me too MH game.

TheChaos0

Is this a game or another one of those video novels?

If it is an actual game, then awesome!!!

If it is just a bunch of cut scenes... ugh!

Watch the trailer, clearly a game.

Speaking of trailer, the beginning was pretty good. Now what platform is it for? (please be Vita)

ReaperXL7

Am I the only one who got a little bit of a God Eater vibe from this trailer? It looks pretty good, and someone else said they found Vita in the sites coding. I really hope this is for Vita, even though the trailer does give the impression that its a monster hunting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom