• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand new Sony Japan Studio game - Panopticon (Trailer up, announcing May 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ869

If we asume the wild rumors of SoC xbox360 module for Durango are true, might this be event to announce real details of what PS4 will do with gaikai? The name would be decent fit for streaming stuff. If there would be speculated possibility of ps3 streaming that would be pretty good timing to anounce it few days before Durango event.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
How many criminologists (degreed only) are in this thread right now?
LOL

Everybody's watching you Sony Japan.

From what I can tell, there's a woman and a man on the wall, staring at each other. Either that, or they are some ink blotches, and we need a masters in psychology.

Bullza2o

I really hope this is Vita related. A couple of days ago we had a whole thread hyping about an upcoming Vita game that perhaps starts with a P.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My god that was a cool trailer.

Lime

74.-Isis-Panopticon.jpg

One of the best albums.

Is this a game or another one of those video novels?

If it is an actual game, then awesome!!!

If it is just a bunch of cut scenes... ugh!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Just watched the trailer looks pretty cool.

Am guessing its going to be a monster hunter type of co-op action game. Though with the more modern setting and how firearms are used closer to God Eater perhaps.

New feature would be what appears to be some sort of grappling hook which allows for you to attach yourself to various parts of the monster.

Yeah I know its not a gameplay trailer, but thats the vibes am getting most def.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom