• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus teasing new Radiant Historia on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I feel like the only person who couldn't get into this game.

I can't even put my finger on what it was, and JRPGs are my fucking jam, so it should've been great. But I was bored pretty early on and can't remember much at all about it now.

But hell, if it's getting a remaster or whatever, I'd give it another shot.

Keyouta

I really hope this isn't a 3DS title. I loved the first one on DS. But I'd love to see it on Switch, or any other platform.

14312933232_e36f99b17c_o.gif

14312933232_e36f99b17c_o.gif

BTA

There are actually pretty few games you could tease and make me get legitimately excited about but, FUCK YES this sure is one of them.

Famitsu reveal's on my birthday, too! Now just hoping it's not a mobage.

This sounds like a Radiant Historia Untold 3DS remake/enhanced port with extra content and a high quality version of the soundtrack.

http://radianthistoria.jp/
"In the near future, a history once told will unfold again. And an unknown path will come to be known."

I'll take it.

Fuck, I played the game for like 80 hours and got all the endings and all the nodes , I dont want to play it again for a new ending

Fishious

Must...keep...expectations in check...

It's not working! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I really hope this is something more than just a straight port to another platform. I'd gladly take an enhanced port with extra content. I do not even dare hope that it's an entirely new game.

duckroll

Do you really think they will announce a new Radiant Historia on Switch before they unveil the new 3DS SMT game? I mean, they might but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom