• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Kanye had better song choice but in terms of performance, Dre/Snoop were unbeatable.

Has Danielson or Sigur Ros ever played Coachella? Both were better live than anything I've witnessed at Coachella.

Also, is there a Jeff Mangum feed-in-full anywhere?

U2iDI.gif

uTqMN.gif

DAT BAGGY PANTS CLOTH ANIMATION

God damn it, why didn't I think of starting the Hologram Tupac twitter account?

https://twitter.com/#!/HologramTupac

"Out of a job. Anybody know how I can audition for the next Grand Theft Auto?"

"Me Against The World..... of Warcraft"

lol.gif

DominoKid

I was disappointed with it. Come on, you can't perform Monster and then skip all the guest verses. Nicki Minaj makes that song. And Kid Cudi and Rhianna were in the audience and he didn't even pull them up

because it wasnt about them.

it was about 2 hours of Yeezy owning shit.

Dreaver

Holy shit, the line-up for this event is sick especially on the first day:
The Black Keys, Swedish House Mafia, Arctic Monkeys, Explosions in the Sky, M83, Amon Tobin and SebastiAn all in one day? Shitt!

And I wouldn't mind seeing Bon Iver, David Guetta, Sob Focus, SBTRKT, Sebastian Ingrosso, Justice, Avicii, Calvin Harris, Nero, Flux Pavailion and Gotye the other days.....

You should also all watch Coachella tilt-shift on Vimeo.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'd crowdsource Annie!

I have no idea what that means

Reckoner

Are they gonna broadcast the shows next weekend? I'd love to watch Feist's and some others that weren't broadcasted this weekend.

Is anyone camping weekend 2 with 2 or less people? Me and my wife are looking to join some campers and are willing to split the costs if you have space available.

As I understand it camping spots house about 4 people and we should manage to even get 2 tents up.

Revolver

Broadcasting these festivals might just be the best thing ever. I've watched Ultra and Coachella, two fests I haven't been able to attend. With Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza on the horizon there's a lot to look forward to.

tm24

My body feels like shit right now. The last few days i had hype to fuel my body, but now it just plain hurts. My top 5 of the weekend is as follows

HMs: Wild Flag, Destroyer, The Hives
5. Ximena Sarinana
4. Bon Iver
3. The Black Keys
2. Pulp
1. Refused

Puddles

Banned
Great weekend. Just got back home, and I'm beat. The In 'n Out on the 10 west a few miles from Coachella was packed!

Top set of the show for me was Radiohead. That was fantastic.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody have a link to At the Drive In full set?

M83 forced the uploader to remove their set. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom