• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
My bet is Saturday.

That ledge disagrees with you.

I'm gonna say somewhere between Monday and Wednesday.
We'll more than likely faint once or twice, too. Good pokemon are key, but spamming the wrong moves from the wrong pokemon might be our undoing.

Quick Gaf! I need an appropriate abandon thread gif in 50 pages!

Photoshop some of the conference over-hyped train blowing up hype train gifs
That might work

Can find them everywhere in Nintendo direct announcement threads.

Btw, 50 pages is quite some time to decide this, you sure you don't just want to procrastinate? Till, say, page 399, post 19924

Toxi

Banned
Page 200!

The question is will we beat the elite 4 by the end of thread 3?

Wall of Shame:
ZUxQw0n.png
Not a chance.

I'm proud to announce Toxi is featured in the next OP too, under Crows Eaten
His heart was in the right place.
Another reason to hate that stupid bird. >:-(

_hekk05

Banned
Photoshop some of the conference over-hyped train blowing up hype train gifs
That might work

Can find them everywhere in Nintendo direct announcement threads.

Btw, 50 pages is quite some time to decide this, you sure you don't just want to procrastinate? Till, say, page 399, post 19924

whoops i meant 50 posts

Toxi

Banned
I like the Avengers poster as is; ATV is an arthropod so it kinda fits Black Widow better.

Also, it's again reduced to Zapdos. Let's see how long it takes us to reach the center.

Majine

Banned
I'm not keeping up with stream anymore, so I don't get the fanarts/memes anymore ;(

BACK IN MY DAYS (like 10 days ago) life was simpler.

backlot

So if we black out again we probably won't even have enough money to get Gastly back from daycare. That probably won't keep people from trying though.

RedShift

I like the Avengers poster as is; ATV is an arthropod so it kinda fits Black Widow better.

Also, it's again reduced to Zapdos. Let's see how long it takes us to reach the center.

Plus they're both pretty useless compared to the rest of the team.

Jamie OD

That ledge disagrees with you.

I'm gonna say somewhere between Monday and Wednesday.
We'll more than likely faint once or twice, too. Good pokemon are key, but spamming the wrong moves from the wrong pokemon might be our undoing.

I'm optimistic we can at least make it to Lance on a regular basis by Saturday.

RedShift

Man rewatching the Giovanni fight... I'd forgotten how close we were to death. I mean at this point, with these both being our last team members, who thought we'd pull through?
bcUJoHy.png

If there's one thing I am glad I saw live on this thing it's that fight. Zapdos capture comes in second.

Toxi

Banned
kept getting really close to the pc, right in front of it at one point. Took a couple minutes just to leave the pokemon center
I think part of it is that people want to see something happen, and the PC is infamous for making things happen.

A few grumpy /vp/ posters want to release Omanyte, which is kinda cute because releasing Omanyte wouldn't actually do anything to harm our progress.

Toxi

Banned
Thank God this thing will soon be over.
OP better have a recap. Are we on Victory Road?
No. We're right now grinding, and by grinding I mean we're fattening up Zapdos while not going to the Pokemon Center to actually level up the Pokemon that need it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, how much grinding do you think the community is going to do? Or are they already bailing out, it looks like red is making his way to the docks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom