• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

WTS - Razer Ripsaw

Selling off my Razer Ripsaw. Has a few dings on the edge, perfectly operational. Includes all the cables, original box, and manual. Looking to get the Elgato instead as this requires more power than my laptop can afford. Encodes recorded/streamed video up to 60,000Kbps and puts out a fantastic quality.

Asking $145.

*I'll add pictures when I get home* PM for mor details.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive Seller feedback for Dega

Sold me a vive! It's a very good vive! Packed quick, shipped quick, arrived quick. Big props to Dega.

zewone

What's the situation like? We can't really help you without details.

Okay, the synopsis is that I paid for a Wii U last Thursday afternoon.

After payment, the user tells me he is working a long shift on Friday so he would be shipping on Saturday. I can understand this delay.

I would have hoped that the seller would have provided me with a tracking number or shipping confirmation on Saturday, but nothing came.

So I PM him on Monday to ask for a tracking number or to confirm he has shipped.

On Tuesday he responds saying he's at work and that he will PM me the tracking number later after he gets off work.

Late Tuesday/early Wednesday he sends me a PM that will send me the tracking number in 5 hours.

8 hours after the 5 hour PM I sent a PM asking for him to send the tracking number as soon as possible and I asked for a simple confirmation that it had been sent (which he never explicitly said it has).

After this last PM yesterday he has just ignored the message. I have seen him online and posting, including in the BST.

Istaerion

Okay, the synopsis is that I paid for a Wii U last Thursday afternoon.

After payment, the user tells me he is working a long shift on Friday so he would be shipping on Saturday. I can understand this delay.

I would have hoped that the seller would have provided me with a tracking number or shipping confirmation on Saturday, but nothing came.

So I PM him on Monday to ask for a tracking number or to confirm he has shipped.

On Tuesday he responds saying he's at work and that he will PM me the tracking number later after he gets off work.

Late Tuesday/early Wednesday he sends me a PM that will send me the tracking number in 5 hours.

8 hours after the 5 hour PM I sent a PM asking for him to send the tracking number as soon as possible and I asked for a simple confirmation that it had been sent (which he never explicitly said it has).

After this last PM yesterday he has just ignored the message. I have seen him online and posting, including in the BST.

Nothing's outright screaming scam in that situation, but the seller is most certainly bad at providing updates let alone service. I'd like to think he's just lazy and doesn't want to search for the tracking number after already shipping out the item, but experience leads me to believe he's just stalling because he hasn't made your package a priority at all.

If you get no response by the end of tomorrow, I'd honestly look into starting a claim against him in the hopes of getting his attention. If that fails to get communication started again, just go through with the claim process in order to get your funds back.

I don't think it has to be said, but that result would definitely entail negative feedback. So far, this is sounding more and more like a seller with extremely bad communication skills which falls more into neutral feedback.

Positive Seller Feedback: Very Berry Sunday

Very Berry Sunday has been very communicative throughout the whole process, from messaging me the tracking number to giving me rad music recommendations.

Very Berry provided the best experience I could hope for my first time purchasing on NeoGaf. I would do business again!

Positive seller feedback for deviant1

Items came fast and fantastic just as described love this seller would deal with again cheers! :)

Bii

Positive Buyer Feedback for watervengeance.

Positive Buyer Feedback for BulletBees.

Both transactions were quick and smooth. Thanks guys!

ZServ

POSITIVE SELLER feedback for AlexFlame116!

Put up with my inane questions and never once complained about how bothersome I was! Seriously, 10/10 seller. Smoothest process.

Positive Buyer Feedback for jj984jj

Positive Buyer Feedback for AcademicSaucer

Positive Buyer Feedback for deejay

All smooth transactions, and everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Top Bottom