• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ |OT| Don't you know that I'm toxic?

gaiages

Banned
Your screenshots galore is just a buncha blank boxes for me :(

Also, in regards to Sainty's route -
Yep, that's a bit ridiculous, though honestly the rest of the path at least makes up for it. Duty vs. love makes for a much better plot point, then... well, the path in another recent otome game that a few have mentioned that had some yandere stuff going on in it.

As for the queen, yeah she is. Yikes.

Your screenshots galore is just a buncha blank boxes for me :(
Hmm... I was trying to put it in spoiler tags. Lol!
It should be fixed now.

Yep, that's a bit ridiculous, though honestly the rest of the path at least makes up for it. Duty vs. love makes for a much better plot point, then... well, the path in another recent otome game that a few have mentioned that had some yandere stuff going on in it.
Agreed. That was the only few problems, I had with his route. I liked everything else. I liked how he was perpetually amused and calm when chaotic things were happening. It led to many funny moments.

Lupin's Normal Ending:
Everyone went off to live out their lives, but Saint-Germain stayed behind because he was waiting for Lupin and Cardia to come back. It was so sad. T^T

Saphirax

Aleister's goal ends up being much better if you think of him as
a psychopath (which he undoubtedly is) looking for someone similar. I think the problem here is that the game kind of glosses over it. It'd be far more interesting if we could've gotten some insight into his life before he met Van Helsing.

Also, I liked Queen Victoria :(
even if her plan to destroy London was ridiculous. Her attitude was otherwise perfect. Being a queen isn't easy!

gaiages

Banned
a psychopath (which he undoubtedly is) looking for someone similar. I think the problem here is that the game kind of glosses over it. It'd be far more interesting if we could've gotten some insight into his life before he met Van Helsing.

even if her plan to destroy London was ridiculous. Her attitude was otherwise perfect. Being a queen isn't easy!

I'm thinking that, the Aleister thing...
I'm guessing you're supposed to understand him way better once Shomles reveals his true identity. I can't spell the name right and can't be arsed to look it up, but wasn't he a crazy mo-fo in his source material?

Saphirax

I'm thinking that, the Aleister thing...
I'm guessing you're supposed to understand him way better once Shomles reveals his true identity. I can't spell the name right and can't be arsed to look it up, but wasn't he a crazy mo-fo in his source material?

Yep.
Moriarty is pretty much the perfect arch-nemesis for Sherlock. Even just reading his Wikipedia entry makes the similarities between Aleister and him obvious.

Westraid

20151030.jpg

Commemorative illustration for Halloween. :)

I hope the FD expounds on his past since Sherlock might be getting a route.

While Queen Victoria did have some cool moments and you can tell how much she was suffering over what she did, but some of her plans were abhorrent. She says that she does everything to protect her citizens, but she massacred the vampires who also were her citizens. She so callously destroyed their lives and she was willing to sacrifice London in order to further her means.

20151030.jpg

Commemorative illustration for Halloween. :)
How cute!

Speaking of C:R Halloween pics....
Here's a Halloween Vita wallpaper and there's links to other wallpapers that I have edited in the OP. :)
QbgAfWu.jpg

Swamped

Banned
I can't believe the day has come when i actually need to consider buying this game as opposed to other otome games on the market! In the past i wouldn't have cared that much about which otome game i bought since there were so few in this genre (on handhelds in the west anyway). Excited to try this one.

gaiages

Banned
What a missed opportunity to
dress Impey up like a vampire

I can't believe the day has come when i actually need to consider buying this game as opposed to other otome games on the market! In the past i wouldn't have cared that much about which otome game i bought since there were so few in this genre (on handhelds in the west anyway). Excited to try this one.

Yeah, if you can only get one for a while, Code: Realize is best, but I think Norn9 is going to be pretty good too :3

Kirie

I agree, I feel like C:R is probably the best one that's been localized in English, personally.

Those images are soooo cute! Especially the Halloween one :D

There was an adorable Christmas one too from last year:

Woah, time sure does fly. Norn9 is coming out in 4/5 days. For some reason it felt longer to me.
I know, it seemed like time flew by quickly.

Also, I know this is a little off-topic, but Otomate is having a contest and they are asking fans what title they would like to see be localized.

Otomate World said:
tumblr_inline_nwwlakKtfr1r85jxh_400.png

Long time no contest! So here’s one, which upcoming otome title or non-localized otome title from Otomate would you like to see localized in English?
After the Otomate Party 2015, I’m sure there are a lot of titles you’re all excited for o(^∀^*)o

Comment here and we will pick lucky random winners to win some prizes!

Here’s the Japanese Otomate website so you can all familiarize yourself with some titles: http://www.otomate.jp/

Good luck! Contest ends Tuesday, November 3rd at 10am!

Shizuka

I might have a little giveaway ready for the Otome OT, scheduled to go up at the end of November. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Westraid

How cute!

Speaking of C:R Halloween pics....
Here's a Halloween Vita wallpaper and there's links to other wallpapers that I have edited in the OP. :)
QbgAfWu.jpg
That one is so adorable, I've been using it as a wallpaper for my Vita.
I love those commemoration illustrations, so far we had a couple for this year's Halloween:
(Links lead to articles with the fullsized images, in case anyone wants wallpapers or Twitter avatars)

Saphirax

All those people asking for Diabolik Lovers don't know what they're getting themselves into, lol.

Jesus no. Anything but that one.

Edit: ...why do so many people want it? Because of the art and vampires? Is there anything decent about DL?

Westraid

I don't think it's a good idea to bring over such a controversial game when the genre is just being introduced in the west.
I'm aware the series has a fanbase, but I'm sure there will be people new to the genre who will be completely put off by it, and thus may lose all interest in otome games in general.

Edit: ...why do so many people want it? Because of the art and vampires? Is there anything decent about DL?
Maybe they dig the guys being jerks? I really don't know.
The art is nice, but Satoi also made artwork for the OZMAFIA!! and the Shinigami Kareshi games (and the upcoming Nil Admirari)
Each to their own, but it's one game I will never purchase.
To support the genre, I bought a 3rd version of Amnesia and next week I'll buy my 2nd copy of Norn9, but I'm not going to pay a cent for a game of that franchise.

Ephidel

I mean, I can understand why people might think they'd want Diabolik Lovers. Logically anything with as many releases as it has is successful, and if it's successful it must be for a reason.
... But yeah, I've read the summaries and reviews of the games in that series. I'd probably play at least one of them just to see if it really is as awful as I think it sounds, but it isn't something I'd actually want.

I'm sure I've read good things about Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu though. And Psychadelica. I'd be interested in seeing those.
And I love Binary Star's art, but I can't remember reading much about the game. I remember being disappointed that Reine sounded naff from it's reviews though, because it looked like it had good art too :(

... I can't make any on comments on C:R yet though I'm afraid. My copy still hasn't arrived x_x

Kirie

I played it and I can only speak for myself here--I'm a fan of trainwreck and twisted stories so I went into it with curiosity. On the other hand, Raito's route in particular broke me to the point where routes like (Amnesia spoiler)
Toma just make me laugh
because
Toma
has NOTHING on the characters in Dialovers. I felt so bad for Yui :/ she's a great heroine but gets stuck in the absolutely shittiest situation possible. It's like Stockholme Syndrome for her as she progress in the story :/ The guys have tragic backgrounds but that seriously doesn't excuse them for the shit they do to her.

Most people seem to like it for the vampires, art and the story and are probably slight masochistic themselves or are really into Do-S (super sadistic) characters, which is fine, but it's certainly only going to appeal to very certain groups. I don't know. It's just... so different? Maybe that's why people like it is that it strays so far from the norm? I think many people who are asking for it really don't honestly know what they are getting themselves into, but who am I to tell people what they should or shouldn't like. I would rather something else be localized, but that's my own personal opinion on the matter at least.

Hope that helps a bit, lol

Saphirax

I played it and I can only speak for myself here--I'm a fan of trainwreck and twisted stories so I went into it with curiosity. On the other hand, Raito's route in particular broke me to the point where routes like (Amnesia spoiler)
Toma just make me laugh
because
Toma
has NOTHING on the characters in Dialovers. I felt so bad for Yui :/ she's a great heroine but gets stuck in the absolutely shittiest situation possible. It's like Stockholme Syndrome for her as she progress in the story :/ The guys have tragic backgrounds but that seriously doesn't excuse them for the shit they do to her.

Most people seem to like it for the vampires, art and the story and are probably slight masochistic themselves or are really into Do-S (super sadistic) characters, which is fine, but it's certainly only going to appeal to very certain groups. I don't know. It's just... so different? Maybe that's why people like it is that it strays so far from the norm? I think many people who are asking for it really don't honestly know what they are getting themselves into, but who am I to tell people what they should or shouldn't like. I would rather something else be localized, but that's my own personal opinion on the matter at least.

Yikes. I'm glad they want to know what otome games to bring next, but I sincerly hope DL isn't one of them. So far a lot of people want it and Hakuouki as well. Would be interested in Hakuouki but only if they localized both parts.

Kirie

Yikes. I'm glad they want to know what otome games to bring next, but I sincerly hope DL isn't one of them. So far a lot of people want it and Hakuouki as well. Would be interested in Hakuouki but only if they localized both parts.

I also highly agree with Westraid--I especially don't want it for the stigma it would cast over otoge as a whole, considering they are just now being accepted over here and the fanbase is growing :/

I've heard from the grapevine that SSL isn't all that great and Shinkai was kind of disappointing, so I while I don't want them, I'd still probably buy them if they came over if Aksys localized them. I think games like Glass Heart Princess, Clock Zero, Binary Star, etc are much better choices imo for either Aksys or IFI.

I would absolutely kill for someone to release Ken ga Kimi or Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 over here, but chances of either of those are pretty much nil. KgK is such a stellar game though and has some of the prettiest art in an otoge I've ever played. Would also highly appeal to the Hakuouki crowd. :/

BUT for Aksys, I absolutely want them to work on the fandiscs for C:R and Norn9 before anything > >;

Saphirax

I also highly agree with Westraid--I especially don't want it for the stigma it would cast over otoge as a whole, considering they are just now being accepted over here and the fanbase is growing :/

I've heard from the grapevine that SSL isn't all that great and Shinkai was kind of disappointing, so I while I don't want them, I'd still probably buy them if they came over if Aksys localized them. I think games like Glass Heart Princess, Clock Zero, Binary Star, etc are much better choices imo for either Aksys or IFI.

I would absolutely kill for someone to release Ken ga Kimi or Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 over here, but chances of either of those are pretty much nil. KgK is such a stellar game though and has some of the prettiest art in an otoge I've ever played. Would also highly appeal to the Hakuouki crowd. :/

BUT for Aksys, I absolutely want them to work on the fandiscs for C:R and Norn9 before anything > >;

I've read nothing but positive impressions about Shinkai. The only downside is that it's only half of the game.

Clock Zero and Ken ga Kimi look interesting. Would also like to see Psychadelica and RdF (despite the lukewarm reception it got). I like Hakuouki so I'd buy SSL, but I'd rather we get something else.

And DEFINITELY Code:Realize fandisc!

Kirie

Yup, that's what I meant by the disappointment! Amazon reviews were super angry over it, lol. It sucks especially since it seems like they didn't tell people it was going to be a two parter? I don't keep tabs on Hakuouki too much because it's not one of my favorite franchises, so I'm not sure.

I really wish that XSEED were still going to localizing English Detective Mysteria. :/ Having three companies doing otoge would be a dream.

Back to C:R a bit, how do people rank it in regards to the other English localized otoge by Aksys and IFI?

For me: C:R > Amnesia > Hakuouki >>>> Sweet Fuse

I was really not a fan of Sweet Fuse whatsoever personally, though I know there's a lot of gaffers that loved it. Waiting to place Norn9 until I get to replay it, but it's at least above Hakuouki.

Kirie

Or a nightmare when you consider that stuff like Amagami is still left untouched in Japan.

Why? I'm not really following. Amagami is a dating sim for men, right? Do you think that the more dating sims that are localized for women (and men who do like them) mean less of a chance for ones that are catered overall towards men to come over?

Prelude.

Why? I'm not really following. Amagami is a dating sim for men, right? Do you think that the more dating sims that are localized for women (and men who do like them) mean less of a chance for ones that are catered overall towards men to come over?
No, I was just joking about the fact that more publishers are doubling down on otome but don't seem to be interested in the "men" equivalent.
But I mean, I think it's more likely that someone like, for example, NISA would localize Amagami (maybe because it's Kadokawa) rather than Aksys since they probably want to keep investing in a genre they already deemed profitable. So if someone new jumps in the otome market it's kind of bummer if you want something else because it's kinda likely they'd stick with that.

It's not like I'm complaining that these are coming though (I'm gonna buy Code:Realize when it's a little cheaper) but I'd also like they'd give galge a chance.

Kirie

I apologize if I sounded snippish in that response, Prelude. I'm guess overall I'm just a bit fatigued and a bit sensitive of the guys who jump in being like "Ugh, a game for girls? Where are all the games for GUYS?"(not saying you did!) on almost every otoge announcement/conversation on almost every single forum I visit, lol. Almost like they look down on the genre because it's not aimed for them. So I get a bit defensive, sorry about that.

We've only had 5 (6 when Ozmafia comes out) games localized by "larger" localization companies which is an incredibly small number, and the community has had to really fight hard for them. We collectively hold our breaths every time a new game is released hoping that it won't flop and we see no more releases because of it.

Places like Jast and Mangagamer have tons of games of the dating sim variety aimed at guys, while very little is marketed toward girls overall. Though the mobile otoge market is assuredly growing, it's still really quite small in comparison :/

But on the other hand I can certainly understand the disappointment for sure on a genre that you like getting shafted. I'm all for more dating sims of all sorts being localized, whether it's otoge or BL and everything else in-between, so I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'm not very articulate, but I hope you see what I'm trying to say overall. :)

Shizuka

I remember my history with the otome genre... But I'll save it for the otome community topic, myself. It's a long one, either way.

BTA

Honestly, I'd personally specifically be really interested in playing Amagami because it seems more sim-oriented than most VNs being brought over (if only slightly) and also seems much more romance/dating focused than a lot of the stuff JAST and MG have been releasing. That being said, I'm really happy that we're getting so many otoge versus galge. If we're going to get anything I'd rather it serve audiences that don't get catered to as much here (and also, selfishly, most of the otoge I've seen people praising recently sound more interesting to me than the galge I've heard about).

Saphirax

Yup, that's what I meant by the disappointment! Amazon reviews were super angry over it, lol. It sucks especially since it seems like they didn't tell people it was going to be a two parter? I don't keep tabs on Hakuouki too much because it's not one of my favorite franchises, so I'm not sure.

I really wish that XSEED were still going to localizing English Detective Mysteria. :/ Having three companies doing otoge would be a dream.

Back to C:R a bit, how do people rank it in regards to the other English localized otoge by Aksys and IFI?

For me: C:R > Amnesia > Hakuouki >>>> Sweet Fuse

I was really not a fan of Sweet Fuse whatsoever personally, though I know there's a lot of gaffers that loved it. Waiting to place Norn9 until I get to replay it, but it's at least above Hakuouki.

Well, EDM is getting a Vita port, so never say never :D.

I'm not sure I could choose between C:R and Hakuouki to be honest. Steampunk London vs Feudal Japan...I like both equally. SF did a lot of interesting things - it has a strong protagonist and gives you the choice of romancing an older guy. But, even with an interesting premise it did not have a strong delivery.

C:R = Hakuouki > SF > Amnesia

Prelude.

A little OT but if you're interested in Amagami, there's a request thread on the NISA forums.
http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16334

Showing interest might push them to localize it.

I apologize if I sounded snippish in that response, Prelude. I'm guess overall I'm just a bit fatigued and a bit sensitive of the guys who jump in being like "Ugh, a game for girls? Where are all the games for GUYS?"(not saying you did!) on almost every otoge announcement/conversation on almost every single forum I visit, lol. Almost like they look down on the genre because it's not aimed for them. So I get a bit defensive, sorry about that.

We've only had 5 (6 when Ozmafia comes out) games localized by "larger" localization companies which is an incredibly small number, and the community has had to really fight hard for them. We collectively hold our breaths every time a new game is released hoping that it won't flop and we see no more releases because of it.

Places like Jast and Mangagamer have tons of games of the dating sim variety aimed at guys, while very little is marketed toward girls overall. Though the mobile otoge market is assuredly growing, it's still really quite small in comparison :/

But on the other hand I can certainly understand the disappointment for sure on a genre that you like getting shafted. I'm all for more dating sims of all sorts being localized, whether it's otoge or BL and everything else in-between, so I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'm not very articulate, but I hope you see what I'm trying to say overall. :)
I see what you mean, I read the same kind of replies whenever a VN is announced but really, only 5? Aren't there like 30 Hakuoki?
But yeah, I think the "backlash" was a little inflated by the fact that they announced 3 otome basically in a row (Amnesia, C:R and N9) so, to someone that's not into the genre, it might have looked they're localizing nothing but those.

I just hope they're not holding galge back for the fear of faux outrages, which is something that doesn't concern otoge.

Shizuka

There are several Hakuoki releases, but they're all the same base visual novel, and I don't think the Musou game is factored in that count (which shouldn't, so 5-6 sounds about right).

gaiages

Banned
Toma just make me laugh
because
Toma

That AND vampires? Christ.

Well, I'll never play DL ever then.

I don't want to know the amount of sheer rage I'll get from a game like that.

Also, I thought Otomate made an Atelier game of some sort, so I was gonna vote for that, but I don't see it on their website :(

Westraid

That AND vampires? Christ.

Well, I'll never play DL ever then.

I don't want to know the amount of sheer rage I'll get from a game like that.

Also, I thought Otomate made an Atelier game of some sort, so I was gonna vote for that, but I don't see it on their website :(
The site shows only upcoming and newly released games.
The game you mean, Atelier Elkrone: Dear for Otomate, was a PSP game developed by Otomate.
Atelier games are popular here, so on that note it could be a good choice, but afaik, this game is PSP only, and I don't think it has much of a chance to be ported to the Vita.

I never knew we had an otome community on GAF! :'D finally somewhere to put all my opinions... Looking forward to the eventual OT!

For me I'm gonna have to go against the grain a bit, Victor was actually my fave. Route order was Victor, Impey, Van, Saint G, then Lupin.
Victor's had the right amount of story and romance for me (he had the most kisses and a sort of cure too...) I'm generally driven nuts by the MC's constant NOOOO STOPPP *kicks dude in the junk for flirting with her* behavior in these kinds of games, but I didn't mind her naïveté here since it had a story reason and made sense. So of course Van's route was pretty rough for me <_<. No kisses and no cure? BOOOOO. That extra CG almost makes up for it...

The thing that bothers me for St G and guys like him (Toma in Amnesia, Te in Nameless, etc) is that you know from bad endings and even certain bits in the main story that this dude you are romancing is fully prepared to kidnap you, lock you up, strangle you, and even kill you unless you say the magic combo of words or love them hard enough. St G had a story reason at least but it made me furious in Lupin's route when he decided to leave Idea without trying to kill me first... like what, all you needed to be sane was to not be with me? The fuck?

These character types pop up over and over again and while I knew they wouldn't keep doing it if people didn't like it seeing Toma's popularity in Japan floors me. Can someone explain to me why this is so prevalent? Is it something with Japanese culture?

EDIT: also WTF at Victoria's outfit for the QUEEN OF ENGLAND??? I know this is anime basically but what the fuck guys

Saphirax

I never knew we had an otome community on GAF! :'D finally somewhere to put all my opinions... Looking forward to the eventual OT!

For me I'm gonna have to go against the grain a bit, Victor was actually my fave. Route order was Victor, Impey, Van, Saint G, then Lupin.
Victor's had the right amount of story and romance for me (he had the most kisses and a sort of cure too...) I'm generally driven nuts by the MC's constant NOOOO STOPPP *kicks dude in the junk for flirting with her* behavior in these kinds of games, but I didn't mind her naïveté here since it had a story reason and made sense. So of course Van's route was pretty rough for me <_<. No kisses and no cure? BOOOOO. That extra CG almost makes up for it...

The thing that bothers me for St G and guys like him (Toma in Amnesia, Te in Nameless, etc) is that you know from bad endings and even certain bits in the main story that this dude you are romancing is fully prepared to kidnap you, lock you up, strangle you, and even kill you unless you say the magic combo of words or love them hard enough. St G had a story reason at least but it made me furious in Lupin's route when he decided to leave Idea without trying to kill me first... like what, all you needed to be sane was to not be with me? The fuck?

These character types pop up over and over again and while I knew they wouldn't keep doing it if people didn't like it seeing Toma's popularity in Japan floors me. Can someone explain to me why this is so prevalent? Is it something with Japanese culture?

EDIT: also WTF at Victoria's outfit for the QUEEN OF ENGLAND??? I know this is anime basically but what the fuck guys

It's not just Japan. Look at Twilight/50 shades of grey. People mistake abusive behavior for affection and love.

When can we have another otome game that looks like Sweet Fuse? :/

Having an otome OT will be pretty cool. I've wanted to make one for BL/bara games (or just general gay gaming) but I don't know if there'd be enough interest here for that.

It's not just Japan. Look at Twilight/50 shades of grey. People mistake abusive behavior for affection and love.

Now I understand that of course, but shit like (Amnesia spoilers)
Literally locking someone in a dog cage
is a far cry from the usual "Watching you sleep and being a possessive asshole is totally normal and healthy" romance tropes. The fact that Toma is rated so highly here and not in the US makes me wonder if "I hurt you because I love you" is some culturally accepted romantic trope overseas. It's also possible I guess that the 1500 or so sampled who voted all happened to feel that way too.. but I don't know!

When can we have another otome game that looks like Sweet Fuse? :/

Having an otome OT will be pretty cool. I've wanted to make one for BL/bara games (or just general gay gaming) but I don't know if there'd be enough interest here for that.

What about the look from Sweet Fuse did you like specifically? Just curious :D

Saphirax

Now I understand that of course, but shit like (Amnesia spoilers)
Literally locking someone in a dog cage
is a far cry from the usual "Watching you sleep and being a possessive asshole is totally normal and healthy" romance tropes. The fact that Toma is rated so highly here and not in the US makes me wonder if "I hurt you because I love you" is some culturally accepted romantic trope overseas. It's also possible I guess that the 1500 or so sampled who voted all happened to feel that way too.. but I don't know!

What about the look from Sweet Fuse did you like specifically? Just curious :D

Look at Otomate's facebook page and the amount of non Japanese/Asian people requesting Diabolik lovers to get localized. It's not just a cultural thing, unfortunately.

Shizuka

Look at Otomate's facebook page and the amount of non Japanese/Asian people requesting Diabolik lovers to get localized. It's not just a cultural thing, unfortunately.

I used to ask for Diabolik because it was one of the highest-profile otome titles from Otomate... Until I watched the anime. Some of them don't know what they're asking for, unfortunately.

Saphirax

I used to ask for Diabolik because it was one of the highest-profile otome titles from Otomate... Until I watched the anime. Some of them don't know what they're asking for, unfortunately.

I've seen quite a few comments from people who have watched the anime and still want it. It's horrifying.
I hope it doesn't get localized.

gaiages

Banned

That kind of media, while it has a place, how people have misconstrued that violence/abuse = some kind of misguided love makes me genuinely sad, no matter what country it's from. Regardless of the actual writing quality of any of those works, the fact that young adults seems to enjoy them so much, and by extension are likely influenced by them, is disheartening. Yes, love comes in many different forms, but physical and mental abuse shouldn't be one of them.

[/soapbox]

Anyway, guys tell me what to vote for on the Otomate thing. My knowledge of Otome games isn't really great, and I want to vote for something godd :3

Westraid

Anyway, guys tell me what to vote for on the Otomate thing. My knowledge of Otome games isn't really great, and I want to vote for something godd :3
I'd suggest some titles but maybe they wouldn't be your cup of tea.
If you don't mind searching a bit, check out this link. It's from an online store, but the Otomate site shows only upcoming/recently released games,
and on that store site you get to see cover art and a title (to see the next page, you have to scroll back up btw). In addition, here is a list of Otomate releases or upcoming ones on their own site.
If you find one that seem interesting, dump the title in the search bar of vndb.org. That site has a story synopsis and character profiles in English so you can find out if it's something you'd want to play.
The database will mention developers and publishers, so if it says Otomate, it can be suggested.

It seems the majority of people post titles of games they'd want to play, rather than games they have played and thought were great, so you can't go wrong with what you suggest as long as it's an Otomate game.

Top Bottom