• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 3.12 (Resistance: Fall of Man, Inside Valve Software, FF3 DS)

I cannot wait.

collegeFTW.jpg

Looks like I won't have to wait long

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
God ****ing dammit is Resistance going to make me try and get a PS3 at launch?

/shakes magic 8 ball.

"All signs point to yes."

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Resistance WOW

1up show + 1up yours = my weekend (minus the parties and...yeah, okay, it's my weekend).

Angelcurio

Hurry up and post gifs and sumarizes, i cant download this right now since i am still at job and wont be going home for at least 4 more hours >_>

EGM92

Thanks for the links, anyone care to explain why no matter what speed my connection is 10mbit+ I can only download at ~520kb/s from the ZD servers? I see others taking advantage at 4mb/s

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
EGM92 said:
Thanks for the links, anyone care to explain why no matter what speed my connection is 10mbit+ I can only download at ~520kb/s from the ZD servers? I see others taking advantage at 4mb/s
atleast your getting 500kb, mine started at 500kb but now down to 300kb. :/
I posted I had 9 mins to go like 10+ mins ago, I have 8 minutes to go now. :'(

jjasper

Damn it I can't watch it at work and then right after work I am driving for 5.5 hours!

Anyone want to post some screen grabs or gifs of Resistance? Please:D

REV 09

very strong impressions for Resistance...however, call me a hater, but i'm still not terribly impressed by the footage. It is looking more haloish though. The battles are very open like halo, but i think the gunplay is a hair faster. they said the graphics look good, and i understand that they've played the game, but i still find the visuals just o.k. from the footage. Again, they're impressions were strong, and they have played the game...not me, so maybe i'm just not seeing it.

EDIT:i'm in no way saying the game looks bad, it's just i don't see it as a system seller or AAA quality, looks solid though.

snatches said:
I'm thinking maroon ;)

You remembered! :D

It fits too:

426154337993l.jpg

For more information on this panel, and others from the finest comic book story ever published, check out Grant Morrison's New X-Men at your local library or comic book shoppe.

ant1532

Banned
YAY!!! Special Wii Event episode next week!! Followed by TGS episode then X06 episode then season 4!!!!!!!!

Rody

I speacilly liked the fight against that
huge gorilla-like alien
. I want to explode its brain so badly.

I thought Resistance looked really tight. Unfortunately then they went ahead straight to Valve. Talk about the total package. Even their HUD and brand design is the smoothest ever. I cannot wait for that SuperSuperb Total Package. *sheepish* It will be my first Valve game!!

Top Bottom