• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 7.12 (Unreal Tournament 3, Dark Sector, DMC4)

FartOfWar

Banned
Norml said:
Man Shawn Elliot always talks to much about PC, then goes on and on:(

They asked me to be on the show to talk about UT3. You might have heard that the series has a bit of history with the PC platform?

gray_fox224

FartOfWar said:
They asked me to be on the show to talk about UT3. You might have heard that the series has a bit of history with the PC platform?

Fuck that douche. 99.98 % of his posts revolves around the Playstation.

dralla

FartOfWar said:

lol no! It's from the guys who made Gears of War!! LOL NEWB!

gray_fox224 said:
Ah, the influential power of the 1up Show. After seeing the segment on DMC, I went to the game store near school and bought this

1.jpg

Hopefully I wont go through this like I do with cans of Diet Coke

Que Sesame Street song *One of theses is not like the others"

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
No Means Nomad said:
Someone needs to tell Shane that NG2 does have real time weapon swapping. Because evidently it's a mind blowing feature.

I think some of you are confused about the weapon switching in NG2. The game freezes when switching weapons, it's just mapped to the d-pad so you don't have to go into the pause menu. If by "real time" weapon swapping you mean the entire game freezes until you choose a weapon then unfreezes so you can continue kicking ass then, yeah, Ninja Gaiden 2 has plenty of "real time" weapon swapping.

Norml

FartOfWar said:

Just saying cause the PC game has been out.

FartOfWar

Banned
IcebergSlim3000 said:
Que Sesame Street song *One of theses is not like the others"

I knew a kid who who would sing that shit ("one of these kids is doing his own thing"), open his fridge door, then invite people to look inside and notice the bag of *illicit substance* among the salami, cheese, and condiments.

No Means Nomad said:
Someone needs to tell Shane that NG2 does have real time weapon swapping. Because evidently it's a mind blowing feature.

Good episode, Dark Sector stuff was interesting. Wonder how it'll turn out.
:lol

And the DMC talk was kind of a let down.

h3ro

The 1UP guys mentioned that the PS3 version of Dark Sector looked washed out. The comparison videos on GameTrailers also look less saturated than the 360 versions shown... I wonder if the PS3s they are using to capture the video are using the RGB Full option because I had that problem until the FW update allowed us get deeper blacks, etc...

cool episode. I liked the DMC4 & UT3 footage and talks. I think Dark Sector looks kind of "eh". It is interesting he has a rygar esque addition to the new staple of games. The RE4/GoW gameplay.

Its kind of that stage 2-d games got where they needed new twists

So GoW PSP next week :D :D :D

Kaako said:
Dude, 5+ paragraph response could equal the next Hero's of the web.
This is your BIG chance; don't let it slip by.

If this does become a Hero of the Web...perhaps Emo Nerd would be an appropriate voice?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
^^Holy shit. Mangod May Cry 4? :lol

NinajHeartless said:
If this does become a Hero of the Web...perhaps Emo Nerd would be an appropriate voice?
Emo Nerd would be the ONLY appropriate voice in this case.

tanod

when is my burrito
FartOfWar said:
I knew a kid who who would sing that shit ("one of these kids is doing his own thing"), open his fridge door, then invite people to look inside and notice the bag of *illicit substance* among the salami, cheese, and condiments.

Robert Ashley?

Max Chill kind of has that "really" laid-back tone to his voice.

Jacobi

Banned
I do wonder whats gonna happen to UT3. I think many PC-player just don't have any motivation to buy it. The gameplay looks very unattractive to me... Yes I liked Q3A, but in 2001... I don't know why I should take this over TF2. I think Mark Rein was a bit too optimistic.

And was the footage from PC or PS3? It looked pretty bad, but the aiming looked like KB+M.

No_Style

traveler said:
What the heck is 2girls1cup? Is it that part where Mielke promises to show Jason SFIV?

Yes.

Visit the site at your own discretion. Not for the faint of heart or safe for work. You have been warned.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
FartOfWar said:
What is it?

Hah. Just remembering some of the podcast comments by Jeff and Max Chill about the stuff you send them... I think 2 girls 1 cup / 2 girls 1 finger are probably much, much worse.

kbear

re: 2 girls 1 cup

i haven't seen it but from what i understand it's a video of 2 girls eating shit out of a cup... i mean literally shit as in toilet shit not the slang shit

Top Bottom