• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 7.12 (Unreal Tournament 3, Dark Sector, DMC4)

gray_fox224

Mojovonio said:
image.php

:lol :lol

Yeah, yeah :lol

yurinka

jarosh said:
wait a second. gloria's ass and vagina - is that what i'm seeing there - are we seeing that, yeah? or is she like wearing something there, under that, uhm, cloth? no, i think that's what i'm seeing there, a vagina. am i wrong? is this wrong?
If you have a PS3, download the HD video from the PSN(awesome quality). No, she isn't wearing anything under that "cloth".:lol

orio7

Banned
Looks like early 2008 will be an excellent time to pick up a PS3. Just like I planned to do ever since E3 06. :D

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
jarosh said:
wait a second. gloria's ass and vagina - is that what i'm seeing there - are we seeing that, yeah? or is she like wearing something there, under that, uhm, cloth? no, i think that's what i'm seeing there, a vagina. am i wrong? is this wrong?
I thought the same thing but its just capcom smoke and mirrors.

gray_fox224

jarosh said:

squicken said:
screencaps and animated gifs of vagina plz

Elbrain said:
:lol I agree with this post!

alf.jpg

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Linkzg said:
Patrick needs to play more online games on the PS3, I actually never heard any nastry remarks playing and especially on Warhawk there were people talking and planning using voice chat.

If I remember the chat correctly, I was mostly referring to people online in general. I'd imagine the PS3 folk are pretty tame, given the smaller, more hardcore userbase.

As for the bot comments...yes, a few games have it -- but it's not a standard by a long shot.

MechaX

Strange.. Outside of the expected Dual Axis to 360 Controller issue, this is the first time I have ever heard of a graphical and gameplay issue between the two console versions of DMC4.

While I'm not entirely doubting that Bryan might be right, I hope this isn't another Orange Box PS3 exaggeration.

Mau ®

All the games on this show look awesome.

Dark Sector looks surprinsingly cool. DMC4 has gone from "not interested at all" to "WOW day one!"

Gaogaogao

they need to fact check all the crap shane talks before releasing the 1up show, or at least put a disclaimer. yes, ninja gaiden 2 has "real time weapon switching" with the d pad (or bumpers).

mood

Gaogaogao said:
they need to fact check all the crap shane talks before releasing the 1up show, or at least put a disclaimer. yes, ninja gaiden 2 has "real time weapon switching" with the d pad (or bumpers).

Yeah he doesn't play 360 so its expected he doesn't know what hes talking about regarding 360 games.

MCD

Gaogaogao said:

TBH, from the trailers all we so is when you change the weapon, screen will freeze, and we only saw it after all enemies are cleared.

but of course, this might change with the final build.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
UT3 and DMC4 look hot, but that is no surprise but dark sector made me kinda interested in that game. I remember reading about it in a magazine 1-2 years ago but totally forgot about it since now.

Drewsy

Banned
squicken said:
Crushed is gone. The King is back.

DAMN STRAIGHT.

My hype for DMC4 is now back to what it was in January after seeing this. There's no way in hell I'm going to let that shitty 360 controller hold me back with this game. I may have to take a couple more Aleve than usual for my tendonitis, sure, but it's worth it.

theBishop

Banned
is there any faster server and/or torrent?

I think 1up should really consider doing a torrent since their servers always get destroyed on a friday.

Someone needs to tell Shane that NG2 does have real time weapon swapping. Because evidently it's a mind blowing feature.

Good episode, Dark Sector stuff was interesting. Wonder how it'll turn out.

gray_fox224

Norml said:
Man Shawn Elliot always talks to much about PC, then goes on and on:(

*looks at Norml's avatar*
:lol WTF?

He works on GFW Mag.

What you said is taken as blasphemy.

If we bring your post history into the mix, I would say that I'm neither surprised or bewildered by what you wrote.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Norml said:
Man Shawn Elliot always talks to much about PC, then goes on and on:(
Yea totally...PC gaming is a fad too and costs too much $$$.
They should just fire that guy and get his ass working back @ Safeway right?
I mean does he realize that the only people watching The 1UP SHOW are console gamers only?

No_Style

gbovo said:
Improved...
devilcooter1.gif

After seeing this when watching the 1UP Show credits when they were chanting: "1UP, 1UP, 1UP, 1UP"... It was perfect! lulz

Anyways, one of the better 1UP Shows for sure. I actually watched the "filler" inbetween the gameplay segments!

No_Style

No Means Nomad said:
Someone needs to tell Shane that NG2 does have real time weapon swapping. Because evidently it's a mind blowing feature.

Lies. You still pause when switching weapons despite it being mapped on the D-pad.

Top Bottom