• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin Discussion 2/5: Snowglobe Cliq headed to Wrestlemania?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Hey, my first Wrasslin thread!

According to Dave Meltzer, John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels is on the booking sheets for Wrestlemania as of this weekend, although plans change almost on a daily basis. Meltzer also reports that the McMahon-Trump feud is likely to involve Hulk Hogan. Thus, Hogan would be managed by Trump with Vince either managing son Shane or The Great Khali. Once again, nothing is official.

World Wrestling Entertainment's plan for WrestleMania 23 this year is to get the top matches announced publicly as soon as possible. By doing this the company will have a longer build time for the big matches on the show.

The company is already getting this rolling starting tonight with The Undertaker making his decision on Monday Night Raw on which World Champion he will face at WrestleMania in Detroit.

hbk1qs7.gif

Here is how you turn HBK heel

Reveal that those 5 guys in Sacramento that beat the shit out of him all those years ago was just a lie, a big fat stinking lie

Keyser Soze said:
25 minutes of rock... and then they bring out Masters

At least they got Masters and a tag match out of the way all in five minutes (Carlito, too :x I used to like him some).

*random thought*

I hope they have a Money in the Bank III at Mania

qcf x2

Ninja Scooter said:
OH OOOHHH
OH OOOHHH
WRESTLE-MANIA!

Whats the official name of that song and who is the accredited artist? Every time I try to find it I see a heap of wrestler-specific tunes.

It sure was! Color me surprised, him pinning Nitro clean with a moonsault.

I'm glad I actually care enough about a Raw main event for once not to just put a VHS in and tape it and watch later.

"Wrasslin Discussion 2/5" welcomes all users making their way from "24 || [Day 6] || 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m."

...please enjoy your stay!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Keyser Soze said:
"Wrasslin Discussion 2/5" welcomes all users making their way from "24 || [Day 6] || 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m."

...please enjoy your stay!

Did anything important happen?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Alex Anderson said:
Show started with Taker choosing to wrestle Batista at Mania.

Then Vince made the main event, Edge v. Orton v. HBK... winner faces Cena at Mania.

So basically nothing that we didn't already know.

Oh shit... they are talking about Kalhi. I forgot about him... just leave him in the back please and we will have a borderline entertaining show.

I've been saying HBK should go heel for months and no one listens and Nameless says it once and everyone pats him on the back.

LostHisSmile.jpg

Nameless

Keyser Soze said:
Oh shit... they are talking about Kalhi. I forgot about him... just leave him in the back please and we will have a borderline entertaining show.

Khali is hilarious. He has actually been pretty cool the past two weeks on Raw with that Jeff Hardy match and the Battle Royal. Don't get me wrong, he still sucks ass, but I rather watch him than Batista or Lashley.

Nameless

Keyser Soze said:
I've been saying HBK should go heel for months and no one listens and Nameless says it once and everyone pats him on the back.

LostHisSmile.jpg

I've been saying it for 2 years!!!!;)

Keyser Soze said:

LostHisSmile.jpg
Back when people were saying Undertaker-Batista I said HBK-Cena and a heel turn by HBK.

:-c

Nameless said:
Khali is hilarious. He has actually been pretty cool the past two weeks on Raw with that Jeff Hardy match and the Battle Royal. Don't get me wrong, he still sucks ass, but I rather watch him than Batista or Lashley.

Thats not really saying much. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch LAshley or Big Motionless Dave "wrestle".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom