• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC4 Famitsu scans - I said WOW

979_0001.jpg

979_0002.jpg

979_0003.jpg

979_0004.jpg

Those screens look bloody awesome :D

And it looks like the Frosts enemies from DMC1 are back

Aaron

CHAGE SHOT!

I kind of wish I hadn't seen those. Probably better to go into media blackout mode to make playing the final game a fresher experience.

bigswords

1) Bigsword (checked)
2) Pistols / Dual Pistols action ? (checked)
3) Massive number of enemies? (checked)
4) Huge oversized bosses? (checked)
5) Playing a cool guy with white hair with a really irritating voice (checked)

Now you guys done it I am hyped for the game. Go download the trailer on a Japanese account it looks really good, but as for the voices...well...

Norse

since I have never played any of these in the past, how hard are the DMC games? Are they ultra hard like Ninja Gaiden on xbox, or do have a chance to finish it?

Norse said:
since I have never played any of these in the past, how hard are the DMC games? Are they ultra hard like Ninja Gaiden on xbox, or do have a chance to finish it?

You'll be able to beat it if you know how to play games.

The Jason

Norse said:

Some say DMC3 is more difficult than Ninja Gaiden. DMC1 and 3 are pretty hard games but not impossible by any means, DMC2 is easy but crappy. If your new to the series, DMC1 and 3 it will most likely feel incredibly difficult.

fernoca

If you look closely, you'll notice that the game looks less detailed and more blocky, now that it's on the Xbox 360. :D

DMC4 looks absolutely stunning in these scan, so it's obviously the PS3 version being shown here. Very excited about this game. Can't wait!

vantastic

xbots before dmc4 announced on 360: looks alright
xbots after dmc4 announced on 360: looks great!

sbots before dmc4 announced on 360: looks great!
sbots after dmc4 announced on 360: looks alright

:)

Hagi23

vantastic said:
xbots before dmc4 announced on 360: looks alright
xbots after dmc4 announced on 360: looks great!

sbots before dmc4 announced on 360: looks great!
sbots after dmc4 announced on 360: looks alright

:)
Funny that the truth is somewhere in the middle it looks good but doesnt make a big enough leap to me for next gen.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This looks so freakin` awesome it`s crazy. I`ll probably get it for PS3, but it`s nice to see more people will get to play it now that it`s been announced for 360.

Top Bottom