• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 |OT| with >NEW< hat!

Feep

Banned
UNBELIEVABLE.

A quick thanks to everyone in this thread for keeping spoilers under wraps and in tags, like they fucking should be.

And then, Joystiq goes and POSTS THE FUCKING SPOILER (
Mario 64 Galaxy or whatever
) ON THEIR FRONT FUCKING PAGE. I've defended Joystiq numerous times, but this is unforgivable. Fuck them so hard.

Kevtones

Feep said:
UNBELIEVABLE.

A quick thanks to everyone in this thread for keeping spoilers under wraps and in tags, like they fucking should be.

) ON THEIR FRONT FUCKING PAGE. I've defended Joystiq numerous times, but this is unforgivable. Fuck them so hard.

Holy fucking shit that spoiler is so awesome.

-PXG-

Feep said:
UNBELIEVABLE.

deal-with-it.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

_
I
_
WANT
_
THIS
_
GAME
_
NOW!!!!
_

I am soooo glad I've avoided all media for this game thus far (apart from the first trailer). I instituted a game buying freeze and the levels of hype people are displaying in this thread as a result of one or two little spoilers would make me crack.

Anyway, back to saving my money.

bridegur

With all the Mario 64 referencing, I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't done a new version of that game's title screen on the Wii. It would be amazing.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
SapientWolf said:
Mario games have spoilers?
A spoiler is "a piece of information that divulges a surprise", so yeah. The level of caring varies depending on the person of course, I for one will love playing this knowing next to zero about the stages, new gameplay elements, music, etc.

Platy

Feep said:
UNBELIEVABLE.

...a person in the comments talks : video on nintendo.co.jp shows
Bob-Omb Battlefield as well
!!!!

SOMEONE PLZ LINK THIS NOW !!111eleven

MisterHero

AniHawk said:
well something had to be done to make it better.
Nope, original is more accurate. It was originally called The Thread thus discussion is about the thread (the title being a sub-topic of the topic).

anyways

Transmissions

kah378.jpg

2ir6om8.jpg

updated

OH YEAH TRANSMISSION 15 IS A FUCKING albeit awesome SPOILER BE AWARES

AniHawk

MisterHero said:
Nope, original is more accurate. It was originally called The Thread thus discussion is about the thread (the title being a sub-topic of the topic).

I took it as some sort of a "We are all Witnesses" sort of thing.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
of Love
of Happiness
of Nostalgia
of Amazing Colors
of Orchestrated Music
of Yoshi!
of Everything Right About Gaming
of Imagination
of Joy
of Perfection
of get the fuck back to the game.

Fuu said:
A spoiler is "a piece of information that divulges a surprise", so yeah. The level of caring varies depending on the person of course, I for one will love playing this knowing next to zero about the stages, new gameplay elements, music, etc.
Is it a surprise now that it can be seen in an official video now?

Anth0ny

So, anyone going to Nintendo World Store in NYC to pick this up? Is there going to be a midnight launch? I'd like to meet some GAFers :D

Just an update guys. Now I have 50 stars, and I'm on World 4. Am currently working on a second set of impressions for all of you. Also, other win to come shortly; stay tuned.

I will be working late, late into the night on this.

~os

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Platy said:
...a person in the comments talks : video on nintendo.co.jp shows
Bob-Omb Battlefield as well
!!!!

SOMEONE PLZ LINK THIS NOW !!111eleven

Checked the official Galaxy 2 site for Japan and I cant find it. I'm guessing he's mistaken.

Davey Cakes

othersteve said:
Just an update guys. Now I have 50 stars, and I'm on World 4. Am currently working on a second set of impressions for all of you. Also, other win to come shortly; stay tuned.

I will be working late, late into the night on this.

~os
Honestly, man, there's no rush. Can't you just kick back and enjoy the game at your own pace?

Top Bottom