• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Launch Thread. "APOCALYPTIC!" says concerned Nuclear Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
what about ps+ cloud save storage? would it not upload the save off your gamecart? that's pretty lame. makes me not want any games to save to gamecarts.

Would that be a solution? Otherwise this sucks majorly.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
You press the PS Button and Start together. It apparently works across the system, in apps too (although the manual has a caveat that some apps may not allow it in certain contexts - e.g. ones with privacy concerns, perhaps)

You mean to upload to facebook? Sure, I presume.

That is freakin' sweet.
Gonna make Vita game threads that much better. Love screenshot capabilities.

Andrefpvs

To take a screenshot press PS button+Start at the same time.

what about ps+ cloud save storage? would it not upload the save off your gamecart? that's pretty lame. makes me not want any games to save to gamecarts.

I'm not sure if Vita has any PS+ features yet.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
BmwN9.png

Oh man, my GF needs her Katamari fix badly, but that screenshot and the gameplay vid makes it obvioous Scamco did not give a fuck to put out a quality title, and it will end up being the same shit rehash as last few.

Kuran

Banned
Only way to respond here is to say "Does the Vita have GTA3?"

Aren't the two 3D PSP GTA's superior in that they can actually be played.. and will also support dual analog due to the retroactive vita control hack?

Although with all the commotion I don't even know if PSP games can be played as on Vita as of this moment, can anyone confirm? Is any upscaling being done? Does the screenshot feature work on PSP games?

Aah three more months.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom