• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Vita] Gravity Rush/Daze - 15 min gameplay video

I had not heard anything about this game before I tried it at Gamestop the other day but I was really impressed. It looks great and the gravity puzzles seem interesting. I cant wait for it to come out in the US.

Grisby

When she gets on the train at 9min in made me go "Wow".

Yep, I'm gonna buy a Vita for this. I love flying and the sense of weightlessness in games.

Averon

Amazing looking game. Too bad it'll probably sell like shit in Japan. Only chance of a sequel is if NA and Europe Vita owners buy it.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Her yells are really irritating but other than that there is not one un-incredible thing in there.

Looks good. I just jumped around a bit over the video , is there any combat in this game/video?

I still don't erally get what the game is really about. I understand the gravity part when she is jumping around changing the gravity direction and so on.

Vercimber

Do we really have to wait until May for this to hit US? I hope the Amazon and GS dates are just placeholders. I wanted this beauty at launch.

Kyoufu

I love the gyro controls while flying. Much more precise than the stick, at least for me.

Gimmicks can suck it. I turned down the right stick sensitivity so it's very precise now (it was too janky on default).

I don't know how to control Kitten when she is sliding though. Really clueless on that.

jgmo870

Banned
Gimmicks can suck it. I turned down the right stick sensitivity so it's very precise now (it was too janky on default).

I don't know how to control Kitten when she is sliding though. Really clueless on that.

Don't you use the gyroscope to move Kat while she's sliding?

Love the music.

Hoo-doo

Banned
The gravity-switching has got to be one of the most ingenious ways to travel in a videogame ever. Music, environments and gameplay all seem top-notch too.

Really impressive.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Surprised there isn't an OT for this game. Is any one even making one?
But the US/EU version doesn't come out until May?
Gimmicks or not, I've just completed the first Energy Get challenge on Gold without leveling my character very much beforehand. Using gyro. ;d

May 29th is just a placeholder date I think. Yoshida has confirmed multiple times that it's a "launch window" title for US/EU and I doubt their launch window extends through the end of May.

But I guess we'll see...this is one of my most anticipated games of the year so I don't really want to wait until the end of May. :(

Verelios

Damn you OP!! This wasn't even on my radar, sans all the GAF hype, and I've tried to stay away from promo's etc, that would make me want it, but now!?

Guess I gotta pay Amazon a visit. My wallet curses you.

Top Bottom