• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Popgaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not sure if this is allowed. Delete if noT!)

zFzcf5H.png
ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

Update:

If it seems random and arbitrary in terms of enforcement it's because it's not originating from my end, but from the internet censorship squad. Just the way things have to be, and we get more attention as the site expands, but it's the cost of doing business and keeping the site free. Thanks for understanding.

Are we allowed to make another thread?

Maybe with stricter restrictions on content?

Yes. Wait three days. Start by not having cunt in the thread title. ;b Keep the sexual language down and the gifs PG.

B-Dex

There wasn't anything in there worse than the "hot chick" threads. So I don't get the reasoning but cool I guess?

Peru

EviLore = David Cameron?

On a serious note, that's weird deleting a thread with no prior warnings (as far as I know, no "don't do this or it will be deleted"). Guess they can start anew though?

Ovid

I don't get it.

How was it sexually explicit? We're they posting pics against that violated the ToS?

I honestly don't remember ever seeing explicit pics.

marrec

Banned
PopGAF, you were my favorite insane music community nestled within GAF's glistening walls.

What do we have left but ashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom